FFT Agrias Oaks Updated - 09.04.2015

Noctis

This is the final version of my previously released Agrias Oaks which didn't get much attention, but I think I did a good job anyways.
Works on WinMugen, 1.0 & 1.1, but she's meant to be played on 1.0 and 1.1. Keep that in mind if using her in WinMugen.

In order to use her, change her folder name to the version you want to play her on. "Agrias_1.0" would be for WinMugen and 1.0 and "Agrias_1.1" for 1.1.

Warning! Fairly large filesize (57mb). If too large for you, download files separately, below.
Download - Updated September 4th, 2015.

Download without SFF or SND - Up to date.
Download SFF
Download SND

This video has a few stupid jokes fyi.
Preview

Enjoy.

Feedback?

Lol no problem. It'll make me glad to know you're downloading it at some point. Sonikun, too. Sorry for not releasing it earlier. I actually was trying to, but stuff and things... Anyways have a good night.

Huh.  I probably didn't download this Agrias before because I wasn't keeping track of the authors of each one, and I thought I already had it.  (Since that was one whole computer ago, I don't know which one I had.  Might have been kainintherain's)  I'll grab this one and see how it goes.

(Though, to be honest, as far as FFT goes, I'm hoping that someday there'll be a Reis Dular.  She was always my favorite character)

Huh.  I probably didn't download this Agrias before because I wasn't keeping track of the authors of each one, and I thought I already had it.  (Since that was one whole computer ago, I don't know which one I had.  Might have been kainintherain's)  I'll grab this one and see how it goes.

(Though, to be honest, as far as FFT goes, I'm hoping that someday there'll be a Reis Dular.  She was always my favorite character)

Well I released a BETA of her a few weeks ago, but this was her full release from about 3 days ago.

And I know of the character. Not very fond of her honestly. She never really struck me as anything other than just...she was boring I guess. Ramza with the ponytail and thighboots (pretimeskip) was my favorite character and at that time my favorite design. Ramza and Agrias. I also came to adore Ramza's younger sister, Alma.

questions ever thought of using the sprites from the final fantasy tactics  

....What do you mean. She uses a LOT of sprites from the original game. Like 50% of her effects are from the game as are most of the sounds.

I feel as though he means the actual sprites....which wouldn't work for various reasons

Ramza was my fav.

That...would hardly be possible. She'd either look at you or look away from you like she's ashamed of the fact that she was put into Mugen with those sprites of hers. Even Agrias wouldn't want that. FOOL!!

If it's Pretime skip, Ramza, yes. His 3rd outfit I believe was just so....out there. He might as well have wore a thong underneath some yoga pants.

Update available. Fixed errors I found myself while fixing the few errors mentioned as well as added a few more things to her to make her more user-friendly. By user-friendly I mean it's now easier to know what you have, what you've used, etc.