Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku

Ryon

[Preview] OLD VIDEO!!!!!

[Download]
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=95617500DFB4E9E5!4430&authkey=!AEuPQIJM-08Ihck&ithint=file%2czip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fld62jc2dzaxer8/SSGSS_Goku.zip

[Comment]

Updates!
+ Fixed Head/Mid Position.
+ Fixed Infinites.
+ Fixed All shadows, It was a over looked issue.
+ Fixed Knock Down issue with Ki Barrage.
+ Fixed Grab/ Floor issue.
+ Added Winquotes.
After 2 Beta releases, Now its time for his official release.
I could be horribly wrong when I say this but I Believe I fixed everything mentioned about him during his beta phase.
I added the missing sounds and effects stuff, and more voices so he plays more proper.
I think you all would like him, so PLEASE enjoy.

OH as for the random palette thing, its gone with now sorta.

however if you want to pick a random palette at ANY time press, DOWN, FORWARD, OR BACK, and START at the same time to change palettes.

Damn that's some awesome coding right there. The sprites alone are perfect but the coding is very reminiscent of the actual game, which is perfect or better by any mugen standards to date. I can no longer pass up a sweet character like this.

THE BEST!!!

You totally ignored my feedback.

Ok, I'll give you some feedback based on the beta I can download in the first post. Bear with me if what I say was already said by others. I think not, but whatever, here goes.

Testing on 1.0.

FEEDBACK

Stand animations problem:
- press F2 and Goku will still be in his "normal" pose, move him a little and he's tired.

This is your code:

[State 0, 1]
type = ChangeAnim
trigger1 = Anim != 0 && Anim != 5 && Anim !=1
trigger2 = Anim = 5 && AnimTime = 0 ;Turn anim over
value = ifelse(life < 200,1,0)

this is how I would code it:

[State 0, Standing animation / Tired animation]
Type    =    ChangeAnim
Trigger1    =    Anim != IfElse (Life <= 200, 1, 0) && Anim != 5
Trigger2    =    Anim = 5 && AnimTime = 0 ;Turn anim over
Value    =    IfElse (Life <= 200 , 1, 0)

it's much more responsive and doesn't create any errors.

Easy infinites:
- punch, punch, kick, kick -> repeat until you defeat the enemy.
- kick, kick -> wait a splitsecond -> repeat until you defeat the enemy.
- punch, punch, -> wait a bit -> repeat until you defeat the enemy. This is more difficult to do (you don't have to complete the combo) but still possible: I was able to do it for 8 hits.

For the ki blasts (z button):
- Shadows for the Ki blasts;
- I can just keep the z button pressed and he will shoot all the ki blasts he can...
   wouldn't it be better if you had to press the button to shoot them instead of keeping it pressed?

For the Ki Barrage (aerial super: D,DF,F,z):
- the last ki blast for the aerial super doesn't knock down the enemy like the other ki blasts do;
- default guardsounds for all the aerial super ki blasts;
- all the ki blasts have shadow;
- every effect has shadow (AssertSpecials with the noshadow flag are missing in the helper states)
(yes, I've disabled the background effects to see that; and you know why? Even with those I could see the shadow at the end of the supermove; go the extra mile for things like this ;), don't just think you have a black background and say "who cares about shadows?")
- if you hit Goku while he's falling down from the move, he'll stand on air;

For the diagonal Kamehameha super ("ground" super: D,DF,F,z):
- effects have shadow;
- hitting Goku while he's falling down causes him to stand on air;

For the aerial grab (z button):
- if he throws the opponent (let's say another SSGSS Goku), the opponent will fall down below the floor level for some frames then hit the ground;

and there's other stuff:

- if you skip the intro the charging aura sound will still play for a while;
- the enemy can recover after the final hit of Kamehameha;
- same for the Ki Barrage;
- combo XXXYYZ deals 567 damage (without Z it deals 367: it deals a lot of damage because of the flurry of kicks)
- if you press Z and do the Ki Barrage the last ki blast won't connect. (against Goku)

Updates!
+ Fixed Head/Mid Position.
+ Fixed Infinites.
+ Fixed All shadows, It was a over looked issue.
+ Fixed Knock Down issue with Ki Barrage.
+ Fixed Grab/ Floor issue.
+ Added Winquotes.

Feedback To The Feedback!
1-Genesis : He has no air ki blasts, the only animation for it, is for his super. Soooo yeah. Oh the bright side you COULD combo into the grab try jumping, Kick, Punch, Grab.
2-Genesis : Infinite Air Dash, Yes I know Im leaving that part of him.
3-Genesis : Yes, I know about this to, Sadly because of the wall bounce code and goku teleporting BEHIND p2 off screen, It causes this glitch, I don't know how to fix it, If someone could help me with It i'd be VERY greatful.
4-Genesis : Of course...win quotes... the bane of my existance!...and throws.

1-Alex : Thanks for the code for the stand, I didnt know there was a better way.
2-Alex : I did not set the juggle points originally, I did Up-ed them now, so they infinite combos should not work anymore and if they do its probably much harder now. I really intend for him to be very combo friendly and a little cheap.
3-Alex : Ki Blasts, Thanks Shadows removed. The holding down Ki Blast thing is strictly for Goku and mainly a Xenoverse reference.
4-Alex : Ki Barrage, I forgot the knock downs, I completely over looked the guard sounds. I also overlooked the helper shadows, Thank you for reminding me Its fixed now. And I fixed going falling/standing. I had the wrong type, and to be fair I DID NOT just "think you have a black background and say "who cares about shadows?"" I forgot about them because I could not see them.
5-Alex : I changed it to be const() enemies down ground level.
6-Alex : How would you fix the sound issue?
7-8-9-Alex : Fixed this issue, same with the next, and the combo, I lowered the damage of the kicks from 25 ! 19. Please remember he is meant to be a little cheap.

Feedback To The Feedback!
1-Genesis : He has no air ki blasts, the only animation for it, is for his super. Soooo yeah. Oh the bright side you COULD combo into the grab try jumping, Kick, Punch, Grab.
2-Genesis : Infinite Air Dash, Yes I know Im leaving that part of him.
3-Genesis : Yes, I know about this to, Sadly because of the wall bounce code and goku teleporting BEHIND p2 off screen, It causes this glitch, I don't know how to fix it, If someone could help me with It i'd be VERY greatful.

-I think you could get away with using his current grab anim as one for a ki blast, or even one of the ones from the super. Not like games have never reused sprites.

If you would rather not do either, then I understand.

-I find Inf. air dashing unfair :<

-Couldn't you use Ifelse/Cond on the hit velocity, making the condition be something like teamside, one with the current value and one with the negative version of the same value ?

I considered that, but wall bounce is mostly enemy postion , when you corner them the enemy back edge dist is close to 0 (0 meaning the wall) so be wall bouncing them while close to the wall regardless of direction is triggering it to bounce them off the wall.

• 2 years later...