DONATIONS! 2016!

Ryon

Boy I been fucked up for the past couple of month's Admin Sensei. With doing a little jail time and my very leechy sister in law moving in...........................:noway: my loot is spread thin. I will donate again as soon as i can re-adjust to my life, my word.

why the hell were you thrown in jail.

Long story short A former employer played me on some shit that was the companies fault and I ended up with a giant fine and a couple of contempt of court charges so I had to do 5 weeks in the county, fortunatly my wife was able to handle the bills and rent without me, but it left our pockets fucked up. Glad we buy christmas presents early.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Ryon said:

@CoolAnimeHustler, To show my thanks, Is there anything you would like in Mugen? that I could maybe possibly do for you?

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Ryon! I support the MFFA All the Way, Yo! It's a website that helped me learn a little about programing you know? I was wondering if it's possible to have the Character named Iron Knuckle Willy in MUGEN. He's was an American Boxer with the white trunks with the red stripes from the old school game on the SNES called the " The Ultimate Fighter" also known as "Hiryu no Ken S: Golden Fighter!" It was one of those games I grew up playing you know. I would really love to see Iron Knuckle Willy take on Ryuhi in my Mugen Game! If that's possible? Alo I Suub to your channel after seeing the 10 step program of creating a mugen character on Youtube. You're Awesome and Thank You for teaching people around the world about programming, Yo! I Give Props When Props Are Due Yo!

OK! So I tried getting the game and ripping the sprites since there are none online.

I ran into a problem.

I can't play the game, I tried all kinds of ways but I can't get out any of his commands and they move irregular.

I'm having trouble playing the game (to rip the sprites) I'll try again.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:40 AM, Ryon said:

OK! So I tried getting the game and ripping the sprites since there are none online.

I ran into a problem.

I can't play the game, I tried all kinds of ways but I can't get out any of his commands and they move irregular.

I'm having trouble playing the game (to rip the sprites) I'll try again.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey Yo! How's It Goin! It's the CoolAnimeHustler once again and here's a $10.00 Donation! Keep Being Awesome! MFFA for the Win, Yo!

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Ryon said:

daaaaaamn. thats great!

anyone you have in mind to be made in mugen?

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Ryon! Anyway to help out the MFFA,Yo! I was wondering if is it possible to make a custom Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2 in the KOF format or a Custom Kei from the classic Cyberpunk anime called "Dirty Pair" in the KOF format! They both have bandanas and are Awesome! If it's possible.

4 hours ago, Ryon said:

I know nothing of Kei's history. but I do know some random stuff.

will this sprite sheet work?

http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/ranma12chougiranbuhen/sheet/36191/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Ryon! Oh Yeah! this Ryoga sprite sheet can work, Yo! It will be cool to see if Ryoga can pull off some amazing combos and specials! Like in the Ranma 1/2 series, Ryoga always gives Ranma a hard time every time they fight! This sprite sheet will work!

10 hours ago, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Ryon! Oh Yeah! this Ryoga sprite sheet can work, Yo! It will be cool to see if Ryoga can pull off some amazing combos and specials! Like in the Ranma 1/2 series, Ryoga always gives Ranma a hard time every time they fight! This sprite sheet will work!

not to take away ryons thunder but you know he exists in mugen right? using those exact sprites.

29 minutes ago, Ryon said:

but is he KOF style?

...and thats the question...

I don't think anyone had made Kof style Ranma 1/2 characters for mugen unless you are referring to the ones made by the author: Gouketsu who only made Cologne/Granny and Happosai ( you get them from this collection) which was the only ones that are closely sprited in KOF-style.  :-P

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, Yo! How's It Goin! It's the CoolAnimeHustler, again! I just made another $20.00 Donation to help with the MFFA fees! Let's Keep This Site Alive and Keep Learning about Gaming and Mugen! MFFA for the Win, Yo! It's All Cool! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु