Itachi released, All 8 Marbles characters updated (07/31/2023)

Dissidia

• 3 weeks later...

Just tested her in HD format and you're absolutely right. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Updated (10/28/2015)

Awesome! :-D

...By the way i was wondering will you give Mio the 'Evil-Aura' like in the Anime when she gets angry at Ritsu:

1401253428843_zps67ymczof.png

....sort of like a temporary power-up move. Just a suggestion of course. :goodmood:

I've been thinking about that as well, but I'm still undecided whether it's a possibility or not in the future, perhaps after I'm done with Mugi, I can refocus on Mio again.

Thats Cool! Just take your time. I know Mugi is going to be awesome when you finish her. :goodmood:

Her trip fall has always been completely random. About her dust fx, I changed it to use the default fight dust fx.

I see. The default dust fx doesn't show up too well and some time doesn't show up at all. The dust effect you had was way better.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Belated birthday to ya mate!! I see you gave Tsumugi a little update. Great release so far Would you consider giving her like an E.Honda style 100 hand slap and or an innocent( or not so innocent) Bear hug grab and squeeze attack. cause she does seem to have the animation for the hand slap. Yui is up next!! Awesome!!

So that would leave Retsu the drummer and the fifth member (her name escapes me at the moment) and the Psycho teacher of theirs!!

That would be Azusa. Sawako sadly, there's no sprites of her, nor model, which is a big upset for me but oh well.

Aww..  :-(

Oh well at least we can get the Main Five, I know Ritsu and Azusa will be awesome but we are not going to try rush you Dizzy. Please take your time with your Projects. :goodmood: