MUGEN 1.0+ Ganondorf WIP

Not sure if you remember or not, but i made Ganondorf once at some point...and dropped him in early beta state. He is available for release, but not really worth the time. So, i decided to remake him in similar way i remade Ridley. One of the changes, outside of moveset of course, is the model:
yYhAtQJ.png
While there is still some color loss, its not as bad and there are no awkward white outlines on transparent parts. Also, i removed his cape. It makes animations easier to use (since cape is rarely animated in the actual animations instead of being animated by physics, but program i using can't do all of this wind and gravity physics stuff like MMD) and makes more sense because usually, capes are removed before such fights. So, in the intro, he will just burn it off. I know that he was fighting with his cape in OoT and TP, but whatever.
Right now, moveset isn't finished, but sword and magic will be involved and i'll make him in same style as my Ridley (4 buttons, 5 hypers, etc). One thing im sure about is that he will be strong and slow kind of guy, with super armor and everything, but also with surprising agility, like in LoZ games he appeared in. Oh, and for those who thinks Ganondorf looks too big on the screenshot - he is actually not big enough when compared to the source. He should be twice as big as a normal human (so, KFM here would be below his waist). I don't understand how that works, but whad'ya gonna do. I would like to show his standing animation, but i need to crop it first. Right now, it has a lot of empty space in bottom right corner and simply using crop function doesn't works because of one small pixel in that corner.

Any plans for an OOT version or ALTTP?

Well, i wanted to use OoT version instead of TP version, but it didn't go well with the palette and had very noticable color loss. As for ALTTP version...no. Ganondorf doesn't even exists here as Ganondorf. But i'll take some things from that game's Ganon boss fight.

Basic movement and all standing punches are done. Decided to have Phantom Ganon involved in a special (specifically, in certain version of teleport triggered by pressing any button while Ganondorf prepares to teleport that causes Phantom Ganon to attack opponent if he is hit instead of real Ganondorf, but he reveals himself only after getting hit) and one hyper (basically Dead Man's Volley from OoT between real and Phantom Ganondorf except projectile goes through opponent until it gets to certain point).

Not to be off-topic, but how is your progress going on your full game (the one with all the SSB style models)?

Canceled...most likely. I lost interest in MUGEN before even finishing Ganondorf. But right now, i have some of that back, so, who knows. If i'll maintain that interest for long enough, it might happen.

Finished all standing attacks. Light and medium/strong (there is no C or Z button, but there is a 3rd kick that can't be cancelled into anything outside of specials, hypers and super jump) or kicks look weird, but they work.

Oh I didn't mean make a ganondorf, I mean a 3d Ganon based on ALTTP, that would be a sweet fan service there to have that triton wielding pig!

LttP_bosses_Ganon.gif

I can imagine in a side view punching, stomping, etc.

But I see now that this isn't of interest right now for you. It's hard to get back into a hobby after a long while. So never mind.

Oh I didn't mean make a ganondorf, I mean a 3d Ganon based on ALTTP, that would be a sweet fan service there to have that triton wielding pig!

LttP_bosses_Ganon.gif

I can imagine in a side view punching, stomping, etc.

But I see now that this isn't of interest right now for you. It's hard to get back into a hobby after a long while. So never mind.

Oh, that. Well, i would, but there is no model of that guy. At least none that were actually released (there was one made of Ganondorf and Beast Ganon models from SSBB with trident made of few other weapons, but it wasn't released). But i'll make sure to include more than just his sword for Ganondorf.

Canceled...most likely. I lost interest in MUGEN before even finishing Ganondorf. But right now, i have some of that back, so, who knows. If i'll maintain that interest for long enough, it might happen.

Finished all standing attacks. Light and medium/strong (there is no C or Z button, but there is a 3rd kick that can't be cancelled into anything outside of specials, hypers and super jump) or kicks look weird, but they work.

Oh well. :-[. I really want to use some of those characters to make my 3D SSB characters,  would you mind helping me on them?