I wanted to say something about me.

Im Damien, i have 20 years old, study of computer programming and structured wiring,Im very quiet, peaceful,I am very reserved and Im asexual, but that does not affect me at all, although I have my "personal problems" If you understand me, largely solitary and not very expressive in several ways, but in general I am sociable if you take seriously enough for a conversation. I only had a friendship in my life,just this year I went back to chat, 4 years away without being in any chat.

I Have DID, Deppresion,problem of stress and a Sleep problem and on rare occasions I can be very aggressive because I am a very patient and tolerant person.

A Information about my first friend:

well, she was a very intelligent young man, but not sociable, his childhood was very hard and that caused much damage to his mind. basically was only child and her parents discutian much, until her daughter had errors, even the small punished it physically, also looked and I listened to his parents, at one point, hardly anyone will step stripe (not is who was), but neighbors called police and her parents took to jail and she in police custody to give you another home , his new family if he gave him affection, acceptance, they were kind but the damage was done, was lucky if he just spoke to them, even had therapy and didn't work (but even if she faked that he had operated to do so) basically lied what felt towards them, but she not hated them but rather that day caused you great mistrust to all those who spoke to him. She left the House in 2010, she met in 2005, although it was that spoke to me, was rather odd for me, even if it was a great person, although their behavior came to extremes rare and dangerous to herself, but I do not judge it, I'm not very sane, but it is very common.

She lived in yokohomo, Japan, he was only 20 years old when died, was in the earthquake and tsunami in 2011

His last message:

"Sorry if I have to leave, even knew this would come a day, do not be sad with my game, but it's something that will not forgive me but it's something I've waited a long, I did find happiness and joy where there was only darkness and pain , I see that there is a person destined to be your friend no matter who you are and how you are, always will until the day leaving for a better place, please do not cry because it will cry too and that's an emotion that I never taste, bye Damien, maybe someday meet again, but I want you to promise me not to make the same mistake of mine, if I see you in advance I'll get sad, you made the life more wretched than it will always find the peace and happiness as a person, you gave me daylight in my life, you made the misery disappear, and you never forget what you did for me goodbye and I hope your life is prosperous and happy..."

It was she who began to speak, but believe it or not going to reject his friendship at first but gave it a try and did not know it was my first and my best friend in my life.

Her death, my depression worsened although it was not his intention and was aware that she would end her life.

although stranger every day and thank you for what you did for me although she also, she made me feel different before who knew and she is a very important reason why I'm still alive and fulfill the promises I made to her.

I just hope your understanding and all that he read is true and only a few people knew about it, do not feel shame not look for that, as I said just looking compression and'm being honest with you whether Guest and Members / Moderators / Authors / Editors / Admins.

Sorry for the English you know that I must improve.

Thanks for Reading.

Hello. I am not a very good person but I believe that this will help you and even give you new meaning to life in this world which may help you to achieve true peace and happiness. Your story is not unusual as there are many who were in your situation and suffered the same things. Please try and understand this and see if it makes sense to you. I believe depression comes from the heart and the true cure that doesn't mask it away is this way of life that has helped millions to achieve true freedom from their own situations that make them unhappy.

http://www.biblica.com/uploads/pdf-files/bibles/japanese/nt/bible-japanese-matthew.pdf

http://www.biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-versions/japanese-living-bible/

English version

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+1&version=KJV

I was not worthy but maybe you are and maybe you can!

I wish you well!

I see...

im so sorry for your lost   :-(

I didn't know you lost someone very close to you. and i see its been effecting you for awhile.

I remember times when I lost a bunch of family members when I was a kid growing up. Some I lost to senseless violence, most to Sickness/Illnesses on an unexpected notice.

I also lost good friends as well that I was close to and I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to them.

Life can be cruel like that but i can't let it effect me on continuing my life and I know its heartbreaking but i won't give up. I be honest I'm too a solitary type guy considering I don't have alot of friends myself (why I hang-out in MFFA and a daily bases). Doe I know one day i will find a companion that will understand/respect who I'm even when I start getting real old.

You are a strong person Mimizuku and I know you will keep the promise your friend wants. You also have a strong mind so I know you will succeed in your Career and have a good life ahead of you. :-)

At least you knew him, and you can keep those memories, I never saw my father, he could be dead, alive, anywhere. I heard my mom said my father didn't even want to meet me, that's heartbreaking when your own father never loved you. It's horrible to see people passing away, but after all this, I hope you have a bright and healthy future Mimi, and try to reminisce on the good memories of your friend, he may not be with you, but remember the positive memories, as those will last a lifetime, have a wonderful day now. You remind me of when I almost died, even though I never saw my true father.

DID? Is that Dissociative Identity  Disorder?

Btw I am a little confused did he commit suicide or was he killed in the Earthquake? Either way, I am sorry for your loss

At least you knew him, and you can keep those memories, I never saw my father, he could be dead, alive, anywhere. I heard my mom said my father didn't even want to meet me, that's heartbreaking when your own father never loved you. It's horrible to see people passing away, but after all this, I hope you have a bright and healthy future Mimi, and try to reminisce on the good memories of your friend, he may not be with you, but remember the positive memories, as those will last a lifetime, have a wonderful day now. You remind me of when I almost died, even though I never saw my true father.

btw Nice post

It is unfortunate that you lost your best friend. First or last the way you speak of them, you highly appreciated them.

How one that about your sentence bothers me a bit you keep saying her, then hes. but your talking about 1 person right? the first line confused me.

"she was a very intelligent young man"

Hello. I am not a very good person but I believe that this will help you and even give you new meaning to life in this world which may help you to achieve true peace and happiness. Your story is not unusual as there are many who were in your situation and suffered the same things. Please try and understand this and see if it makes sense to you. I believe depression comes from the heart and the true cure that doesn't mask it away is this way of life that has helped millions to achieve true freedom from their own situations that make them unhappy.

http://www.biblica.com/uploads/pdf-files/bibles/japanese/nt/bible-japanese-matthew.pdf

http://www.biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-versions/japanese-living-bible/

English version

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+1&version=KJV

I was not worthy but maybe you are and maybe you can!

I wish you well!

Thanks AxSeeker.

I see...

im so sorry for your lost   :-(

I didn't know you lost someone very close to you. and i see its been effecting you for awhile.

I remember times when I lost a bunch of family members when I was a kid growing up. Some I lost to senseless violence, most to Sickness/Illnesses on an unexpected notice.

I also lost good friends as well that I was close to and I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to them.

Life can be cruel like that but i can't let it effect me on continuing my life and I know its heartbreaking but i won't give up. I be honest I'm too a solitary type guy considering I don't have alot of friends myself (why I hang-out in MFFA and a daily bases). Doe I know one day i will find a companion that will understand/respect who I'm even when I start getting real old.

You are a strong person Mimizuku and I know you will keep the promise your friend wants. You also have a strong mind so I know you will succeed in your Career and have a good life ahead of you. :-)

I Gonna try : ) and thanks Galvatron.

DID? Is that Dissociative Identity  Disorder?

Btw I am a little confused did he commit suicide or was he killed in the Earthquake? Either way, I am sorry for your loss

btw Nice post

Yes,The worst are the Secondary problems that brings.

It was not the earthquake itself, but what came after that, the tsunami, it informed me that a friend of hers in the mail, that was the worst, but the last message you sent me, I was aware of this tragedy in Japan.

and thanks Egnaro.

It is unfortunate that you lost your best friend. First or last the way you speak of them, you highly appreciated them.

How one that about your sentence bothers me a bit you keep saying her, then hes. but your talking about 1 person right? the first line confused me.

"she was a very intelligent young man"

Sorry Ryon,even miss me improve my English, that happens when I use the translator for some parts of the text. And Thanks for the Support.

Thanks and im sorry about your father, that kind of tragedy is remembered to me, but not so the only one who remembers a tragedy from someone else., be strong SSBK65✯ ; )

it was really hard to say everything, I forced a lot, but it was something I wanted to say in mine introduction, but here it is, thank you very much for understanding and support from several members. ; )

Some last things for all who read or read this post.

Thank you for your words also thanks to those who read this.

-When passing through a difficult time, receive the support they give, no matter if it's at the wrong time, it is better to receive it rather than reject it, even if a person is better than nothing.

and the last, only one person knows, I can only tell them with little details, recivi a bittersweet news that I reminded her other very good news, then perhaps tell.