Raging Kim

Ryon

4 Button Gameplay Light Punch Heavy Punch Light Kick Heavy Kick Will have all of his usual Kim moves, as well as some of my own crazy ideas. I'll try to re-create his super from KOF13 (the one where he beats you up really fast on both sides) palletes are a BITCH due to the sprites being.. filtered and redrawn by SNK. he looks nice. If someone would be nice enough to supply me KOF13 voice clips for Kim or NGBC Voice Clips that would be lovely. Portraits are welcomed as well.

double justice post. added the other basic attacks. so now he has all motions, all 4 button attacks for stand crouch and air. all hurt animations. working on recovery animations. overall i'd say he has more progress than the old Raging Kim. also i have 3 palletes. 1 normal kim white and blue 2 raging kim red and yellow/gold 3 raging kim 2 black and off red?

totally making a Dong Hwan and Jae Hoon pal (technically it is Kim, it seems like Kim is their last name....used in the first name spot)

EDIT: Can't make it...need to find a new version of photoshop to turn the kick into a .PCX to make a palor something

all i haz is that img

EDIT 2: Nvm

see told ya. @ Tohno. In the Korean culture the last name is said first (kim dong hwan) and the first name is said last. Kim Kaphwan (Father) Kim Dong Hwan (Son) Kim Jae Hoon (Son) Kim Sue II (Great Grand Son i believe)

Why the filters Ry?

WHY?!

i didnt filter him. SNK filtered and redrew the sprites.

these are from the NGBC game on Xbox Live Arcade.

EDIT:

Posted Image

Combo Break Down

"Target Combo" - A, A, A

"Double Kick Heavy" - Fr, Do, Fr, B

"Ex Underhead Kick" - Do, Fr, X+Y

"Jump"

"Heavy Kick"

of course this is only the start of a complex combo, as i intend to use his sprites fully for some ass kicking.