Stickman

N_N

• 3 months later...

His sprites have strange animations, one of his normals is a ranged attack, one of his supers is engaged by spamming his heavy punch, his launcher can hit up to 5 times, both of his crouching heavy attacks can miss if the enemy is too close, he has supers that are just more powerful versions of his normals, his sprites are also horribly pixellated with no attempt made to smooth them out making him look blocky, he has absolutely no color on him, he doesn't have any "missed attack" sounds or a voice, and on top of all this, his AI is very spammy and will even sometimes exploit the flaws of this character to its advantage.

"Decent". DECENT!? Decent doesn't even come close to describing this thing! Even Carlos the Stickman had more work put into it than this! This makes Idiot Stick look GOOD!

...There, I saved everyone the trouble of looking at it. If anyone wants to try to find good things about this character, be my guest, but I just can't see any.

...why do people still talk about a dead horse?

There is no such thing as a dead horse in a game like this. That is a figment of your mind. Besides, why do you think it's anywhere in the vicinity of decent when it's so blatantly not?

There is no such thing as a dead horse in a game like this. That is a figment of your mind. Besides, why do you think it's anywhere in the vicinity of decent when it's so blatantly not?

Look, can we not fight about this?

• 5 months later...