Trunks

ShinLucho

Yep, another DBZ EB WIP thread.
Trunks has a 3 buttons gameplay, 3 attacks and 2 extras -charge ki and zanzoken-
He misses some systems like recovery near ground, zero counter, and some launcher in order to do an aerial combo.
Some supers I would like to add are Burning Attack (lvl1), Heat Dome (lvl2), and Shining Sword Attack (lvl3). Also an aerial one but not I'm not very sure.

Video:

Palettes:

jywR9Ma.gifxI1euCd.giffSPlr4A.gif

Download:

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/27863-trunks-eb-released/

Needs a flash in his winpose so he reverts from SSJ seamlessly

True, I will fix that.

I wanna cringe because pots hitspsarks

They look ok IMO, anyway, I could add a config.txt in order to change hitsparks easily.

Thanks for the tips :)

They look ok IMO, anyway, I could add a config.txt in order to change hitsparks easily.

I cringe because they're overused. Plus most immediately associate the sparks with the style.

No need to do the config thing(for me anyway)

Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm guessing that's "Finish Buster" or "Burning Attack"?

If so, its suppose to be Yellow, so yes, please change the color :)

Ups, I forgot to say which movement it is :P

Yes, is Burning Attack, but I'm not sure what it's it actual color.

Anyway, with yellow look like this:

HWt20qt.png

Some dust effects and done with burning attack's FXs.

• 4 weeks later...

This Trunks is a keeper! Doesn't have no AI, but I don't usually do AI Vs AI matches (Its rare)... Very well coded! Thanks for using my Sm.Port that I provided! I think I wanna make a(n) Xenoverse styled palette for Trunks, but its up in the air right now.

Out of curiosity, after your finish with Trunks, do you plan on making any other DBZ:EB characters? (A decent SSG Goku would be nice)...

Also, if you need any move ideas, I can send you some Xenoverse clips of Trunks' moveset, I have the game for Steam.

One more thing, may I host your Trunks on my site? 

Out of curiosity, after your finish with Trunks, do you plan on making any other DBZ:EB characters? (A decent SSG Goku would be nice)...

Also, if you need any move ideas, I can send you some Xenoverse clips of Trunks' moveset, I have the game for Steam.

One more thing, may I host your Trunks on my site? 

I don't have any plan on other character, I'm looking to move to RPG Maker or keep working on an Unity project.

About moves, maybe he misses a special but I have to look on sprites to see what I can do.

And yeah, do what you want with him, I would like to see your site when you host him.

So much potential here. I only ask that you give him a sixth button for kicks or more swordplay, and make him able to do projectiles in the air. I will add this to my roster anyway though because its still awesome

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2016 at 6:13 PM, Doomguy said:

I made a remix of Trunk's Willpower theme: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/1xqsxqp6atkpmdz/The_Hope_of_the_Future.mp3

Maybe you can use it somehow?

I can use it in a video as bgm.

On 6/1/2016 at 7:09 PM, Squirtle said:

I've also updated the hosting link on my site for your Trunks, Shin!

http://kymugenplace.weebly.com/hosted-mugen-characters.html

Oh great. Thanks guys c:

Also, finished the counter move.

RsI7qFZ.png