Android 16 - WIP

AxSeeker

Android 16 - WIP

aPFvKWS.png

Okay this is an early reconstruction of the first model using parts from the new DBZ 2D game, Ultimate Battle 22, and some of my own minor edits using Bathalzarr's bonus game model. Initially I wanted just these two characters to duke it out and I didn't really care much for the rest of the roster or the remaining mugen game roster. It's wonderful now that there is a way to finally have Android 16 now be possible as a WIP! In this WIP I wanna try to remake some special moves or have it used in some alternative way so it doesn't become another generic version of another Android 16. This character was also inspired by the Terminator so I might borrow a lot of stuff from that to make this version more like that, including behavior, fighting, and specials, if any are in the series. Some ideas are but are not official...

*A flame thrower out of the hand socket

*A machine gun out of the hand socket (energy based)

*A shotgun shot out of the hand socket

*A head tackle using a reverse energy blast out of both hand sockets

*laser eyes

*A Dr.Willow Wave attack (movie Version)

*Energy Sphere (Android 17 version)

*Mouth Energy Blast or Energy Wave

*Lightning Electrocution Grab

*EMP Earthquake Discharge

*Freezing Gas leak exposure

*Thermonuclear explosion (burns all targets)

*liquid metal lance attack (stab)

I hope to try a lot of this out and I welcome ideas. I hope to post a new animation sometime this month for more progress.

This is not a wip but I wanted to see how a test sprite would look so it could be considered for a full blown wip. It's Trunks but without his jacket and sword. Made from UB22 Trunks but with DBZ 3DS shading and head detail.

27ECI4U.png

The head is slightly modified to have an anime concept art position so as to recognize the character a little easier. Once again 3DS is the best and not trying to compete with that but I'd like to see a version remade into UB22. He looks harder and tougher in my opinion. Personally Trunks looks best wearing his Jacket and sword with purple hair only. He looks younger that way to. Cute with the jacket but handsome without the jacket if you were to wear chick goggles I mean :p

My only gripe about turning this into a wip for my project is that it'll be too many super saiyans in that it kills the diversity.

P7SwUOs.png

You can say there are too many blondes in here....What a shame... :(

Man i just love how you can do anything with these sprites now!!!

xZxnnHy.png

XD

For those who don't know this one, his name is Gast, from a fan-fic based on characters from Akira Toriyama's DB&DBZ.

fv4xwo0.png

The design uses Venom as a base in addition to DBZ 3DS sprites. The design still needs more work but this is basically what i had in mind for that. I like this one best because it's an old school Namek like Nail with truly alien like circus freak exaggerations.