-Whiplash-'s WIPs: MVCVS alpha Released!

-Whiplash-

------ MVCVS ------

A game I've been working on since last year, it took a while because I had to keep working on making it how I wanted and putting everyone on the template but that's all done with now. Game has: MVC Style Tag, Snap Backs, assists, etc. Working on Getting Red Health and Aerial Crossover working.

Basically it's Vs. Styled Game with Marvel, Capcom and SNK Characters.

http://i.imgur.com/wuInj0c.png
Select Screen is a placeholder. All the characters in the screenshot are done.

Most of the Characters have accurate hitboxes (or hitboxes based on Capcom standard for MVC, and accurate frame data and Knockback if I could get it without artmoney. I haven't tinkered with Artmoney too much after having difficulty finding velocities in MVC2.

Anyway, I'm gonna post a alpha of MVCVS: 15 characters(Captain America, Iron Man, Cable, THanos, Venom, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Strider Hiryu, Ruby Heart, Benimaru, Ryo, Yuri, Rock, and Iori) 1 stage (the Training Stage) Alpha will be updated every 3 characters (1 SNK, 1 marvel and 1 Capcom)

If anyone can point out any bugs it would be nice?

Notes: I still need to implement red health and Aerial Crossovers. Getting KO'd while an assist and your theme is playing will result in music stopping until either you win the match or someone's else theme starts playing.

The menu is way zoomed in. if anyone can fix that (I'm certain it would be easy for someone who can make screenpack, but I gave up)

Cable needs a new Hyper Portrait, Rock and Iori's  Dark Thrust and Yatagarsu need better, more MVC-ish effects.

Thanks, if anyone wants a character from the game for Regular MUGEN from the game ask me and I'll try to get it done when I can.

Current MVCVS WIP Screenshots:
None, ATM

Current Portrait WIP:
None, ATM

------ Raditz ------

Raditz Screenshots:

all the sprites are in the game and he can walk around and stuff, he's a punching bag. Right now I've got most the sprites I need. however, to get him to be a six Button (or even four buttons) I still need the Crouching Light Kick and Crouching Heavy kick (both of which are in progress) I've requested done, the Spriter working on the Crouching Heavy kick did a Jump Light punch for me I like:

lL1nly5.gif

Still not fully done yet.

----- Other Stuff ------

I've made an SFF of Broly, Bardock, Kid Buu, Cell, Gohan and Nappa but I haven't even really done any aligning yet, so I wouldn't get too excited, Also, I've been slowly working on All-New Marvel Cyclops. But lord knows if I'll ever finish another Sprite WIP. One was enough for me.

Also, I am working on a character for RMM, he is, I would say about 75% done, Just need to work on the Hypers and one special. I plan to finish him before the Start of September, when I leave for University.

EDIT: Can someone help edit this post? somehow I am failing massively at this.

Your edit is not that bad of the post.

I actually like what I see, the Roster so far (from the video) Is Diverse, Raditz!? hellz yeah this just got better.

I can make screenpacks and such. I also have tutorials.

but judging from your progress your past my character tutorial.

Anyway I can help you?

Feedback in greentext form.

> 1280x720 resolution looks bad while 640x480 resolution makes super moves look bad

> Cable gets an arm on his head when cancelling Electric Grenade to Crackdown

> Strider Hiryu causes debug flood in-match

You should be able to fix all of these issues in the next alpha though.

> 1280x720 resolution looks bad while 640x480 resolution makes super moves look bad

> Cable gets an arm on his head when cancelling Electric Grenade to Crackdown

> Strider Hiryu causes debug flood in-match

- I want the same aspect ratio though. lowering it to 768x448 makes some things (like the character portraits) look really bad, because the game was made for 1280x720  what about the resolution "looks bad" btw?

- I can't replicate this at all. EDIT: do you mean Crackdown into TImeflip? cause that makes the glitch you are taking about.I just fixed that now.

-Everyone Causes a debug flood in Match, because of issues with the tag system (no 0-th partner) I can't seem to fix, I'm actively working on fixing it though.

Your edit is not that bad of the post.

Anyway I can help you?

I can't make the images work outside of that Raditz GIF and the Video is huge. I need help fixing them, that's my issue, sorry I didn't mean I was failing at this or anything.

Also, I need to make the main menu fully visible, but the resolution is has made it so you can't see anything but the MVC logo.

ALso, I used your video to help me make the lifebars. thanks.