P4AU Rise KujiKawa W.I.P

OskeinO

[Preview]

[Comment]

My first Attempt to make a char into mugen. I'm trying to maker her completel the way she plays in the actual game. biggest challenge once i get everything all set up is the effects since who ever ripped her out didn't even bother to put her effects in the pack. ugh well wish me luck! theres still some stuff i have to implement on her especially her crouch the attack was just demonstrated for fun as thats part of her auto combo that i haven't gotten up to yet in the tutorials if its there. shocked i even made this far theres still more work to be done!:confuse:

most likely the fx are harder to rip (I think these games make them using 3d scaling of textures)

It's also why i stopped working on my Sho

-Her walk forward animation seems unnaturally slow (i'll be fair and say I haven't seen it in source game but it looks really off lol

dat credits song tho

xD i just got back my persona 4 arena ultimax and as soon as i turn on my ps3 I get the yellow light of death like REALLY!?:tableflip: was gonna do more updated spriting because like you said earlier on her forward animation it seems slow so i'll probably adjust the ticking tonight before i sleep.

I'm gonna have to find something to replace her fx such a hassle but it can be done. :crywithno:

and the end credits sound like the person saying oreos oreos iodine iodine iodine xD lol

Lets hope ya finish a wip for once hehe. Anyways, here stance seems to have some misalignment.

I know right? lol all those days i wanted to do i never could cause something would always come up. 

As for her stance i'll double check it i just wish i had my ps3 for personal reference and this would be even easier >.<