The Next Legato Tournament

LegatoSkyheart

Freakin' Polls. How do they work? (In regards to the Legato Tournament)  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey ya'll I've come back to the forum yet again to ask you a couple of question in regards to the NEXT LEGATO TOURNAMENT.

A little history about this Tournament.

Of the course of these past years since about 2007, I've hosted a small tournament in these forums.

Here's a Video of the (I think) the last one I did in 2013.

Due to the Nature of our somewhat Busy Lives We may not be able to do these matches all in one night, I usually have you guys do the matches and Record them all if you can. Though if we could organize a day and set up a lobby (if available) Then I wouldn't mind setting up a Live Stream of the Tournament of sorts to let you guys see the Tournament as it goes down. But Like I said, we normally wouldn't be able to do that because of our different timezones and lives and such.

So The Question as it goes. Is Do ya'll want a New MFFA/Legato Tournament?

Those games aren't what is going to be used in the tournament if it would happen. Mainly the questions are more of Surveys.

Then again it's been forever since I've been here and don't know how active the community is It might be tough for Matches.

Uhm...what exactly is specified as a "Steam group"? I do have Steam, and I have games on it (Skullgirls, Neptunia Re;Birth 1, Freedom Planet), but I'm not exactly familiar with all the quirks like "Steam groups" or those cards you can randomly get by just playing games in your library...

I also want to reiterate that Vanguard Princess is indeed a fighting game on Steam as well. No idea how good or competitive that game is, though, because I never played it.

where are you ghost

Out the void to say I'm back XD

...I still don't know what a Steam Group is, though.
Like, what is this GamingFreeForAll thing your talking about?

It's a group on the steam program that allows you to see what game the people in the group have or are playing at the time, it has it's on chat room to set up games to play with others