Dragon Ball Super

Ryon

So the New Dragon Ball anime is out DBS.

and so far out of 3 episodes, I only seen the first, It was really funny.

Has anyone else seen it? I can't wait for them to get to the serious shit.

Yeah Its a bunch of BotG filler so far, but the intro looks like gohan is about to get serious again and intro shows what looks like beerus and Whis with alternate versions of themselves and some dudes in saiyan/frieza armor fighting the Z or is it S fighters now? Im all in for this.

I never cease to be amused by the morons that want this show to be 100% fights, and complain about it being "boring" and that "nothing happened" in these episodes.

After getting burned out from all the fighting in Dragon Ball Kai's Buu Saga, I'm glad Dragon Ball Super is pacing itself properly. They established in the first 3 episodes what's been going on with the characters, and the danger approaching. I'm fine with the DB Super so far.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm not cool with DB Super now. Hahahaha, hoooo boy, the writing is so weak in this.

As a Dragonball fan I'm happy with any new content, especially if its canon. The Uncut remastered Z is full of what some call boring just gives us more times with the characters we've been missing since Z ended (I include GT for myself cause some people just have to hate on two of the best dragonball villians ever)

Is not Battle of Gods filler actually. They actually re-write Battle of Gods for this series and make it as the first saga. You guys can see episode 2 and episode 3 scene were actually scene that happen in Battle of Gods, they just change how the scene work this time. There will be 3 saga for this series :-

1st Saga - Battle of Gods

2nd Saga - Resurrection F

3rd Saga - Universe 6

So far, the Universe 6 saga are the only true new storyline for Dragon Ball franchise. The first two saga are just reboot of Battle of Gods and Resurrection F movie...Both of this movie are not canon anymore. I'm kinda sad actually they doing like this...they should just start this Dragon Ball Super story at the Universe 6 storyline. Now we need to watch again God Goku vs Beerus and SSGSS Goku vs Golden Frieza...sure it will be a bit different, but still it is the same story that we already know.

even with the lack of action,except for Bills , its been enjoyable , not quite as enjoyable as reading a whole Damn DBZ resurrection of freeza movie last night in English subtitles, but enjoyable non the less 

i would ,but  i dont want to get my account ripped down because of Copyright infringement , its coming to Us theaters next week , so im sure someone will put a Cam verison of it up on the torrent site i go on  

i would ,but  i dont want to get my account ripped down because of Copyright infringement , its coming to Us theaters next week , so im sure someone will put a Cam verison of it up on the torrent site i go on  

Yeah.

i just looked at it, its on 894 MB's , ill upload it to sendspace or megashare & post the link so u guys can DL &  watch it , but i cant do it ,until after 3 am tonight when my data is free 

i just looked at it, its on 894 MB's , ill upload it to sendspace or megashare & post the link so u guys can DL &  watch it , but i cant do it ,until after 3 am tonight when my data is free 

I'll be waiting.

damn just saw where u can only do 300mbs at a time with sendspace , hey Cayne  Load it up to Mega... Just Name it Taco surprise or some shit like that & they will never know what it is & like u said rip it down after 24 hours , they only find files threw filtering names ( trust me ive dealt with the actual companies that do this for a living) 

damn just saw where u can only do 300mbs at a time with sendspace , hey Cayne  Load it up to Mega... Just Name it Taco surprise or some shit like that & they will never know what it is & like u said rip it down after 24 hours , they only find files threw filtering names ( trust me ive dealt with the actual companies that do this for a living) 

Call it Windows 95 How to video.

Hidden Content

A) That was Ha-larious and B) OK

It'll be up in about 30 minutes Brock let it be known to those who care that the link will be here. (as long as that isn't violating any forum rules:redcard:)