My Unfinished Screen pack

OldGamer

KOz1VhN.png

Last year I wanted to make a Super Heroes Crusader Cast Screen pack but at the time I did not had enough experience about understanding how screen packs really do work. Now I going take this to the next level and CHANGE EVERYTHING. this is just a new start for me and for my unfinished screen pack. This screen pack going to be done and finish real soon

I love the design.

If you need help please send me a PM or a message on skype.

also you could use my stage / screenpack tutorial for references.

why thank you Ryon and if I come across any problem I am sure to look into your video guides. this old man have a lot of thing to learn on his own and thank you for your support :)

Your the second person to call me Ryno.

So strange.

sorry about that  I had friend use to go by the name of Ryno from the Sega Gaming Community I did it with out thinking so realy a force of a bad habit and I did not see your name very clearly

Ryon
Ryno isn't so far fetched.

On topic, that select is cool. Not my usual style but it does look pretty good OG

Im trying to go for the Sonic / Chao style by using both element of low res and hires pixels. everything is sprite drawn by hand and few were taken from other games ideas.

KOz1VhN.png

Here a idea concept.

Oh almost forgot my screen pack is base on sonic and the cute chao with low res clean pixel with fuse hires look. I got the idea from Vegas 's South Town screen pack Idea. When I saw what he created I told Vegaz Im wanting to make a screen pack with hires and low res element fuse together just like he did with his version. Well that were my imagination is coming from :)

Just my personal opinion, I like it better without the Chao. The SP could be good without following a Sonic theme.

If Sonic theme is what you really want, then it still seems good. Outlines on the Chao are a bit strong.

Just my personal opinion, I like it better without the Chao. The SP could be good without following a Sonic theme.

If Sonic theme is what you really want, then it still seems good. Outlines on the Chao are a bit strong.

I love your hear everyone suggestion and feed back if you think the chao not good I idea . I don't mind removing it haha I do need something to go with it. if u got any idea or suggestion go with the roster Im always here to listen. Plus I still learning all this stuff on my own and sure help me to improve my learning experiences when come to screen pack in general :D

My main problem is coming up with new Idea for the title screen and vs screen along with fonts ideas

I dont think there is anything wrong if you wanna use it for inspiration. I just think you'll get mixed reactions since not everyone is a sonic fan, and your sp has potential to be good without a sonic theme, y'know?

I dont think there is anything wrong if you wanna use it for inspiration. I just think you'll get mixed reactions since not everyone is a sonic fan, and your sp has potential to be good without a sonic theme, y'know?

Oh I see your point there buddy . Okay I will take the time and remove it  and thank you for your advice its really help me a lot :D

now  the only thing I need to do is come up with a idea for the title screen  fonts  and working on making new life bars to go with its as well

• 3 months later...

There is no release plan at this time. this is just a new update of my working and progress screen pack

Updated Classic Free Fighters Screen Pack
Updated the title screen
Added more animation on the Option
Added Fonts on the Option
still working on the title screen more still cant find anything atm but it will be change over time thumbsup.gif

Can't wait for this!! The lifebars are so epic!!!

haha Roy my dear friend xD your gonna be so surprises once is release, there so many things I have not yet learn and I need to improve the scree pack but its getting there slowly but surely will be done :D

Nice SP

Why thank you Zinon :D this old man have a long ways to go :)

• 3 weeks later...