Vegeta (Extreme Butoden) by Cayne

Cayne

Yo it's time to earn that R.O.K in my signature so my first creation will be Vegeta from the new 3ds game. Im going for an awesome Vegeta that incorporates some original moves (hopefully) with Infinite World/Burst limit gameplay

mugen002_zpsmlsdhjb4.pngmugen005_zps5feojwso.pngmugen004_zpspbt5zh7p.png

damn we got like every part of mugen covered lol , looking good, if he needs palettes, either me or Squirtle can help ya out 

I was actually gonna PM you after I finished the attack animation about that

If you want beta-testers though, I could fill in the part.

I will send you a copy as soon as he is ready. Thanks and if you can please give me info on how to fix the bugs you find. I don't care if your feedback is "mean" lol. I will become the best mwahahahahahahha........................cough.....................excuse me.

I could help beta test as well.

I just want to know what happened to his head?

he has a redish outline instead of his normal skin color outline?

Will admin Sensi Ry I fucked up on the color conversion process and all the head colors were messed up, I will fix this once he is beta ready and send you a copy on that note if you are interested I wanted to pick your brain about something regarding your Goku. Its sorta of ambitious for a beginner but it could be cool.

Mmm.. Evil Ryuu is also doing a Vegeta so I'm curious to see if your template is the same

DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT I was trying to do one no one else was doing and release an MFFA exclusive char lol oh well should have chose Raditz. No Im following Admin Sensi tutorial.

can you message me on skype?

we could chat much easier there.

I deleted mine a while back, but I will redownload it and get back too ya.

Definitely keeping an eye out for this

I was ROK once (Alp says i still am idk lmao) I demand the chance to make a palette for him.

You got it brudda

NSJ7rAI.png

M4hX3QK.png

33B1Dzt.png

ROWDhAP.png

I made these for Evil Ryuu's Vegeta... If or when you do release a palette template, I can implement these to your Vegeta, if thats ok with you.

You move fast Ky those were all the pals I was thinking of too.

Oh I love sonic music (Classic era) anywho, I discovered that I am better with Gimp than with your recommended conversion software Ry so Im re-doing all the sprites I have done. I guess cause its Chibi your doing? Idk the basic information what got me up and running though so thanks for taking all those hours out to make those vids man.

Hey guys I have run across a weird problem that I cant seem to fix with vegeta light punch. It has its red clsn box around the extended arm but it passes right through the opponent. Things I have tried so far are

Run the error check

realigned the sprites

checked the cmd:

[State -1, Stand Light Punch]

type = ChangeState

value = 200

triggerall = command = "x"

triggerall = command != "holddown"

trigger1 = statetype = S

trigger1 = ctrl

trigger2 = stateno = 200

trigger2 = time > 6

checked the clsn log:

; light punch

[Begin Action 200]

Clsn2Default: 1

Clsn2[0] = -14, -92, 40, -2

200,0, 0,0, 2

Clsn2Default: 2

Clsn2[0] = -10, -91, 44, -1

Clsn2[1] = 41, -69, 89, -52

Clsn1: 1

Clsn1[0] = 41, -67, 89, -53

Clsn2: 2

Clsn2[0] = 44, -68, 89, -51

Clsn2[1] = -4, -87, 41, 4

200,1, 0,0, 6

Clsn2[0] = -16, -97, 50, 3

200,2, 0,0, 2

Clsn2[0] = -13, -92, 40, -1

200,3, 0,0, 2

His other attacks connect fine so Im just baffled

in your statedef, does it say

movetype= A

yes. this is the entire thing. Everything looks in order

Edit: I solved the problem but I believe its unorthodox so uh you beta guys could give me some feedback that one when you get lol.

Quick status update on Vegeta has me currently searching for information on intiating flight and launcher coding. I don't really want it to be like MVC type launching just something to get the opponent in the air for  Pop up combo's. I also am looking for grab coding cause I got an idea for that I really want to get in there. So if anyone knows where I can find a tut on this specific codes I would greatly appreciate it.

Launcher coding you just need to adjust the hitdef for the move so they go up and at the height that you want, and have a state to switch your char to by pressing up so you can meet them in the air and so on.

I believe MvC puts P2 in a custom state but you didnt want it like that so yeah.

Launcher coding you just need to adjust the hitdef for the move so they go up and at the height that you want, and have a state to switch your char to by pressing up so you can meet them in the air and so on.

I believe MvC puts P2 in a custom state but you didnt want it like that so yeah.

That whats up Genesis, I will start experimenting with this asap. Im going for a vegeta that similar to when he fought Recoom. He was just all in Recoomes face and body doing shit that was devasting. One of my favorite DBZ fights.

I also have a flying tutorial on youtube if you want to watch me code it into KFM. (Very successfully I might add)

Oh that's whats up Admin Sensi. Im up to the midway pinpoint of your basic attacks tutorial with yo talking ass lol jk jk but I be fighter factory experimenting like hell. Is it in that play list or is it separate from those?

• 4 weeks later...