Evil Ryu by Reu Remastered OLD THREAD GO TO THE RELEASE SECTION!

Dhillon521

This is the old thread. GO HERE for the new one.

However if you want to see what the old thread was look here

Why hello there I'm Dhillon521 and I would like to show you a little Project I've been working on. If you read the title you'll see this is a Edit of Evil Ryu by Reu.This started out as a topic in the help section asking how to code a Shun Goku Satsu,With several replies I've finally got a Start on being a creator.Now below you'll see whats Done,Whats being worked on, and whats planned.

Whats Done: The Parry system (With sound, Air Parry, Stand Parry and Crouch Parry.) DBZ Like sounds. A new intro as seen in that video (Note that sounds are louder then they appear in the video. In other words I made them louder in Audacity),    Marvel VS Capcom Super Jump.  Tons of new victory quotes!         

Whats being worked on: Shun Goku Satsu (Alot of progress. Bugs in the video are now fixed.)

Whats changed: Now has 5 Super bars instead of 3.

Whats planned: Lots of new palletes, A pallete selector (Like XCostume with different sprites), A SSFIV Arcade Edition like Messatsu Goshoryuken, Intros Dialogue with several chars like Akuma, Oni, Gouken ETC. And a lot more is planned.

SCREENSHOTS:

Screenshot_13.png

It's nice to see new users like you doing something different with these characters, it's like he's being updated again, I knew people still wanted to add more to this Mugen legend. Cant wait to see how this turns out D521.

Thanks.

lets see from the video.

You used the Alpha Counter effect for the Shun Goku Satsu, and a guard effect as well?

and the intro. that scream, really? thats more of a joking meme kinda scream, nothing scary about that. more hilarious.

lets see from the video.

You used the Alpha Counter effect for the Shun Goku Satsu, and a guard effect as well?

and the intro. that scream, really? thats more of a joking meme kinda scream, nothing scary about that. more hilarious.

The Zero Counter Effect is a place holder. Also for the intro what scream are you talking about? are you talking about the WTF Boom. if you are thats a place holder too.

Can you create intro dialogue with my edit of ! by Chin-ya? It'd be pretty cool considering that the two characters are completely obsessed with being the most powerful.

PM Me. I'm open for suggestions.

=======================================================================

Also guys how is this for a new big portrait?

evilryu.jpg

The Zero Counter Effect is a place holder. Also for the intro what scream are you talking about? are you talking about the WTF Boom. if you are thats a place holder too.

PM Me. I'm open for suggestions.

=======================================================================

Also guys how is this for a new big portrait?

evilryu.jpg

It'd look cooler with aura, but it looks really cool already.

Sorry for double post but how's this.

Gouken: "I always feared this would come to pass."

Evil Ryu: "I no longer need a master! I'll grind your bones to dust!"

Gouken: "Failure or not, you are my pupil. It is time for me to take responsibility and put an end to this!"                    

Evil Ryu: "Stop me? Death will welcome you with a cold embrace!"

Sorry for double post but how's this.

Gouken: "I always feared this would come to pass."

Evil Ryu: "I no longer need a master! I'll grind your bones to dust!"

Gouken: "Failure or not, you are my pupil. It is time for me to take responsibility and put an end to this!"                    

Evil Ryu: "Stop me? Death will welcome you with a cold embrace!"

Makes sense.