Isuca

Ryon

http://myanimelist.net/anime/25429/

Long story short I was looking thru crunchyroll for anime to watch and I stumbled upon this.

I actually happened to like it. this is the copy pasta-ed description...

Shinichirou decides to look for a job in order to pay his rent, and his teacher suggests that he work for someone at their house doing housekeeping; however, the person who hired him was Sakuya, a girl who is the 37th head of the Shimazu family, and her job is to exorcise and eliminate unwanted creatures. Shinichirou accidentally releases one of the creatures that Sakuya captures and they cooperate to catch it. A story of comedic creature hunting begins!

Its REALLY good. Its only 1 season so far (12 ep.s) I can't wait for season 2.

The reviews on myanimelist.com are a bit harsh, But you can't let other peoples judgement cloud your own. You should check this out yourself.

Uh, if you have watched anywhere close to 100 animes then you can tell that it is cliche as shit. There is no story, and the whole point of the show is censored fanservice.

The characters are generic copy paste from other anime.

Soundtracks aren't anything good.

If you just want fanservice then there are better things to watch.

First of all, how does the MC still go to school like nothing happened and tells literally no one after being almost being raped by a centipede. I could go on all day telling you how bad this is.

Ehh........ forgive me Ryon but I have to agree with Syncro9

Alot of animes this days is just plan Fanservice with no good story just with alot of tease here and there

don't give me wrong I don't mind looking at Women being nude with boobs and all (considering I was a big hentai phobe but now kind of cooled down on it)  but I like to see animes that has good stories and well balanced action like Kill-la Kill, Fate series, or anything like that can appeal to alot of people. 

This Anime is more like an Romance-type but then again those type of animes suits you. Right boss!!?  LOL! XD