Bardock

Bardockû

Yo! I'm here to show you guys my first character, Bardock. (Thanks to the great Ryon for helping me a lot.)

Since it's my first time there's few things that I don't understnd, and some yes. But that's beside the point! I was actually trying to find an idea for my Bardock's style.

He'll be a 6 buttons character, and his style will be SvK's one. (Like Infinite) but I don't really know how to code it this way, is there anyone who can help me for that? 

But for now, let me show you some pics!

2v3h8aw.jpg

24fiwrd.png

Cl1vG0t.png

Atrocious Bardock from "Dragon Ball: Xenoverse"

I know he appears in DBXV, but I couldn't find a video of him to use as ref. So, I used my 'Atrocious Gohan' palette I made for Boryema's Gohan WIP (Which pretty much said he wasn't going to use AFTER asking for palettes)...

Good luck with Bardock! I know it'll turn out great since your under Ryon's training.

Made you a small portrait for your Bardock, ripped it from Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 and re-colored it with Bardock's sprite from Extreme Butoden... If you choose to use it, apply it to your default palette of Bardock and replace the small portrait you have already, if your unsure how to do that, just ask Ryon.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait for this one, please finish him soon and I hope it is in winmugen and not 1.0 sff format.

Truly these sprites from the official game are superior to anything out there. I'm looking forward to all of these conversions. Finally some true DBZ characters for mugen!