Kazuya, Sf4_Ken And Liu Kang By Chuchoryu Released 11/30/11

Phantom Blood

im saying that most of the people over there who make the characters suck not you. try aceys crap or kongs and some others they are pretty bad. and sorry if i Offended you its my opinion but i never said you. I don't believe KOD is IMT exclusive is he?

Guys, is a matter of personal opinion. I don't like Rajaa's Melty Blood characters and from most posts I saw, he's a dick. But it's my opinion, if you want to wait for his Rogue it'd your pick. If you like Acey's Rogue, your choice. If you like Big Eli's, your choice. And no one have a freaking thing to do with that. It's called free will

Also it's not nice to generalize. IMT creation sucks? It's the same as saying that every single active member in MFG is a bunch of assholes. Might be the majority, but it's not completely true.

I don't know much of this author's work so I might give it a try when I got the chance, it wouldn't hurt.

Now stop being such freaking drama queens. It's getting tiresome. Both for who's bitching and who's playing IMT attorney.

What about checking the creation, maybe that .bat that notagoodname posted before bashing it? THEN I won't complain if you start arguing.

Guys, is a matter of personal opinion. I don't like Rajaa's Melty Blood characters and from most posts I saw, he's a dick. But it's my opinion, if you want to wait for his Rogue it'd your pick. If you like Acey's Rogue, your choice. If you like Big Eli's, your choice. And no one have a freaking thing to do with that. It's called free will

Also it's not nice to generalize. IMT creation sucks? It's the same as saying that every single active member in MFG is a bunch of assholes. Might be the majority, but it's not completely true.

I don't know much of this author's work so I might give it a try when I got the chance, it wouldn't hurt.

Now stop being such freaking drama queens. It's getting tiresome. Both for who's bitching and who's playing IMT attorney.

What about checking the creation, maybe that .bat that notagoodname posted before bashing it? THEN I won't complain if you start arguing.

Big Eli King's is better

& Ky

Rajaa

Rajaa

Rajaa

Rajaa

Rajaa

Rajaa

Rajaa

Rajaa

Larhal, I wasn't saying that the CvS one was terrible. I was just saying that I found this Kazuya to be better.

Larhal?

You could just call him Larry or Lahrry,Jordy