Swalot: Pokemon Type Wild - Sunday Release!

BoyBoyz

Swalot was the final boss? I'm in. I don't think it's been MUGENised yet.

he wasn't the final boss, technically, ditto was, but at the ending apparently dragonite got a call from mewtwo and I bet that had something to do with him wanting to be the final boss.

Yes which is why I wana make him.  But I don't have his voices/sounds :/

and now you do.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pht23wv9zoo6cze/Maruno(Swalotsnd).zip

From all the POKéMON they could choose as a final boss, why the hell did they  went with Swalot and not with a POKéMON that makes more sense as a final boss?

Hell, many POKéMON come to mind that would fit better as a final boss than such a regular joe like Swalot.

But eitherway, I'm interested on seeing your take on of Type Wild's Swalot.

From all the POKéMON they could choose as a final boss, why the hell did they  went with Swalot and not with a POKéMON that makes more sense as a final boss?

Hell, many POKéMON come to mind that would fit better as a final boss than such a regular joe like Swalot.

swalot wasn't the boss, the "boss" would technically be ditto. there was no real boss in type wild.

• 2 weeks later...

Progress update. I'm left with:

2nd Intro
3 helpers
Secondary hitsparks (yes, he has 2 hitsparks layered on top of each other... so tedious)
guard crash system
Check hitpause durations

He's actually playable now, but I wana make him complete first.  Almost done!

For novelty value. ...That's all I got.

I treat him as the final boss because ditto can't be made in mugen (transforming into the enemy), unless in a special game with controlled parameters.  Besides, his moves are all boss-like, and very fun to use. :D