Nappa

TheAnswer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not trying to bring you down or anything, instead this is a constructive critique. You already released a few betas, but the way it is for me now, it just does not feel like a dragon ball character, you have to make him more dragonball-ish know what I mean? so far to me its just feels like a silhouette with Nappa sprites, try looking up videos on his specials in Dragon Ball Extreme Butoden, or other DB games, also be sure to use effects (preferably hi-res) , dragon ball chars are all about effects, also scince nappa is a big guy add some envshakes in his moves too.

Try looking up for other Dragon Ball Extreme Butoden characters that have been released if you want some effects.

Good luck man ;)

Please take what I say strictly as feedback and ignore any negative criticism i may or may not include. Just a disclaimer before i start typing shit.

-He can Dash infinitely in the air in either direction

-This misses often in combos, and the picture should explain why.

mugen085_1.png

mugen086_1.png

-Debug error if you interrupt the power charge early

-Head.Pos seems a bit high

mugen087.png

-Air Bomber DX's after-hit effect moves in a horizontal motion like the ground version instead of following the direction of the air version

-Debug Error during Initialize state (5900) (thought i screencapped the error but 1.1 weird and doesnt print out debug in the shots)

-I'm not 100% on what happened, but his qcf-p projectile somehow put KFM in an invalid state (5205) from state 5050 (this happened a few times)

-Said projectile has a misaligned hitspark when hitting P2

-Literally nothing important but he still has KFM winquotes

-Arm Crash soundfx plays even if the move doesnt hit the target, and seems really odd in that regard.

-The hit effects you used on the super beams are huge and cover 90% of the projectile, defeating their purpose. To top it off, the color aint even the same =/

There's prob more but these are glaring to me

Really? I feel its a good compromise for DBZ characters who can fly into the sky normally.

You probably don't know of the OLD DBZ characters where they would fly and go straight into the top of the stage, and just get stuck there and you have no way of reaching them LOL.

• 2 weeks later...