Converted Heaven or Hell SP Made by dresmasher

OldGamer

This is a FULL Complete Screen pack made by dresmasher
The Screen pack is been Converted for the Mugen 1.1 & 1.0 By OldGamer
The Screen Pack come with everything that you need and you get the lowers version and the HIRES version for the Mugen 1.1 and 1.0

I wont take no credit for this screen pack . its truly made by dresmasher

Click the Spoiler to see the Image demonstration

Screen select hires 1.1 & 1.0
 MOVGbmk.png

Select screen low  1.1 &1.0

Fwnc2eA.png

life bars hires 1.0 & 1.1
JX0wj0a.png
oqdooCM.png

life bars low1.0 & 1.1

iLs5iON.png

menu screen 1.1 & 1.0

saD3OZO.png

VS screen 1.1 & 1.0
n4gKVAC.png

Download link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8ez3zm0l72z8xhh/Heaven+or+Hell+Complete+1.1+%26+1.0.rar

nice i wonder if its possible for anyone to rip out xrd's lifebars or make a xrd screenpack.

I don't know what you mean I am sorry.But if this so call Xrd was made for the on PC that big yes if anyone know how to rip them threw the PC. I seen many young creators that are able to do it. but as for console or arcade that big no and as for me I don't know how to rip anything from a console or pc . I am truly sorry But I cant help you there buddy

o no thats fine. i was just curious if its possible to rip them out is all.

I use to had a good friend from Russia  that was very good at ripping thing off steam for the pc. I think he started ripping from King of Fighter XIII when first came out. But if this  xrd came out on the Steam you can that for sure.if I remember I think  my friend used this so called 'AnimGet' which is a very old school way of ripping sprites by taking an insane amount of screenshots whenever the screen changes. Unfortunately you will have to edit out the sprites you want.But I know someone in sprite community or in the mugen community  can help you or show you how to rip them if they able to do so :D