mugen beelzemon

Flurry Jo

One of my fav childhood shows is digimon. My fav char is impmon. RISTAR87 made a digimon mugen. I love it but sadly majority of it is chibi. There's one char i've always wanted to see but nobody attempted to make. Also, anyone who heard there was a digimon mugen probably expected this but was disappointed by the chibi crap. (unless you like chibi.in that case,there's a chibi version in download too.hahaha) This took three days to make. Yes, I am that awesome. Enjoy! EDIT- Update 7/23/2015 Now this char comes in MVC style!

fBLq7SK.png?1

Char download link:

http://flurryjo.com/distractions.html

It's not just the "mistakes" of how tall he is. It's how bad the hitboxes are.

Look, if you're going to be this much of a douche, how about I can test it and show you how much "2 days" amounts to nothing in terms of char creation.

Edit: And it's done.

-I see some white pixels on his head, as if you just copy and pasted on an existing sprite in a unclean manner:

-Questionable hitboxes here and there (a.k.a why don't they cover the body at least, and sometimes shrunk as if they're on a different char altogether, or even mis-positioned?).

http://i.imgur.com/b7ItV3u.png]

-Both of his normals (that's basically Beelzemon shooting his guns) is an infinite:

o9rRXnH.pngxMZV0l5.png

-His super-port in unclean as well (I see white pixels sticking out as if you took it from a Jpeg image).

1OuNJEk.png

Oh, and did I forget to mention the mis-positioning of the super-spark?

-Effects are not even aligned properly.

igjV8sK.png

-I think this hitbox explains itself:

Ac6IISY.png

-The super is just useless in general. It takes one stock of meter, but it only hits once, even though it's supposed to be a multi-hit.

And oh look. I just found all this out in 2 mins.

Discusting.This char is thanks to RistaR87 for making the most awesome digimon mugen ever.your random negativity means nothing. RISTAR87 has it and will modify the char to his liking meaning your pointless attempts to insult me and my work are ignorant and reflect badly on the administration and evaluators alike. Anywho, I still hope you all enjoy! Respectfully 

I believe RistaR87 doesn't have time to fix every hitboxes, realign every sprites and modify them.

What our Administrator and Evaluator were trying to say is that your character doesn't even have the basics to make a "decent" character.

Of course it's great that you made those sprites yourself but hitboxes are also a really important part of a character. I mean, why can't you hit the head and only the feet? Does he have a "superarmor" that protects his entire body and leaves only the feet unprotected?

On the contrary, too big red hitboxes is like being attacked by air, because nothing touched you...

Misaligned sprites/sparks make the character look weird : Shining foot? Gunfires that came out of everywhere but not from the guns?

Finally, unclean sprites makes it look like you didn't even paid attention to your character's sprites.

They were not trying to attack you and your work, but they just said that if you spent a little more time on your work, you could have made something good. Their feedbacks shows the most easiest things to change without taking too much time, and even I am able to do it, that's why they said you didn't spend a lot of time on it, that you didn't make any efforts.

Just spend a little more time on your Beel Zemon, make it great!

I believe RistaR87 doesn't have time to fix every hitboxes, realign every sprites and modify them.

What our Administrator and Evaluator were trying to say is that your character doesn't even have the basics to make a "decent" character.

Of course it's great that you made those sprites yourself but hitboxes are also a really important part of a character. I mean, why can't you hit the head and only the feet? Does he have a "superarmor" that protects his entire body and leaves only the feet unprotected?

On the contrary, too big red hitboxes is like being attacked by air, because nothing touched you...

Misaligned sprites/sparks make the character look weird : Shining foot? Gunfires that came out of everywhere but not from the guns?

Finally, unclean sprites makes it look like you didn't even paid attention to your character's sprites.

They were not trying to attack you and your work, but they just said that if you spent a little more time on your work, you could have made something good. Their feedbacks shows the most easiest things to change without taking too much time, and even I am able to do it, that's why they said you didn't spend a lot of time on it, that you didn't make any efforts.

Just spend a little more time on your Beel Zemon, make it great!

correction,they fully intended to atk me and they did flawlessly. Don't defend their nasty behavior. They won't learn that way. Also, I corrected all the disrespectful things they've pointed out in less than an hour and posted it for download along with a new chibi version. I repeat, don't defend nasty behavior. Hope you likes!

Edit-in fact,after reading this post,you're disrespectful too. My char is decent. If you don't like or know the game it's for please don't blurt mean opinions. Anywho,enjoy folks!

They were like this because they are bored to see characters with bad hitboxes, misaligned sprites, and plenty of stuff like that. I know they were harsh and demotivate people from making mugen's characters and I don't agree with that but you normally know the existance of thoses problems if you test your character just a little bit.

And it's great that you corrected it.

Other than some derogatory commentary, from Zemilia (which I gave him a verbal warning for), his feedback is quite accurate and not an attack. As for me... how exactly am I attacking you? This is news to me, because, outside of this, I haven't said anything to you personally in this entire thread, Flurryjo. In order to improve with anything, your flaws need to pointed out. You can take that as an insult and do nothing about it, or take and learn from it. You can have your own opinions of course and tell us what you refuse to fix if anything, but you should never fight feedback. It shows others that you're not willing to really change and improve. The only reason why people respond is because they're showing interest in your work, not to berate you. Zemilia is an evaluator for a reason and I'm a content creator in more than way, so I can tell you personally, that his claims are quite legitimate.