Broly - 24 Jul 2015

BoyBoyz

Ill look into the purple thing. Dont recall seeing that before. Erm, not considering eng voice patch. The eng voice lacks the rugged tenacity of his jap voice. 

the screen shakes and you can see purple in the ground ill try to get a video of it

Ill look into the purple thing. Dont recall seeing that before. Erm, not considering eng voice patch. The eng voice lacks the rugged tenacity of his jap voice. 

The English movie itself was terrible, I even tried getting a japanese version, just so it could be tolerable. The English music sucked, totally uninspired, nowhere near as good as the tv series tracks, both jap/eng. The English lines delivered lackluster all together. Back at MMV, I said the same thing to a few years back. It was the reason why I didn't want to do Broly for mugen. I couldn't appreciate him because of the Funimation version. AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! X(      

Though I started liking him again after I saw him in DragonBallMultiverse fan comic.

BTW I love your character! Inspiring, and I practice against him every day XD

[Info]
name = "STAGE TEMPLATE"
displayname = "Vegeta's Stage SB1"
versiondate = 11,16,2010
mugenversion = 1.0
author = "Ryon"

thats the stage i used honestly i havent try any other stages out yet being the fact i hardly play mugen as it is but when i seen broly being made i had to get mugen again

well i know for a fact it isnt mugen that is messing up and if it isnt a issue with the character then its probably the stage its self then ill boot it up and try another stage again and see if it happens

The English movie itself was terrible, I even tried getting a japanese version, just so it could be tolerable. The English music sucked, totally uninspired, nowhere near as good as the tv series tracks, both jap/eng. The English lines delivered lackluster all together. Back at MMV, I said the same thing to a few years back. It was the reason why I didn't want to do Broly for mugen. I couldn't appreciate him because of the Funimation version. AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! X(      

Though I started liking him again after I saw him in DragonBallMultiverse fan comic.

BTW I love your character! Inspiring, and I practice against him every day XD

thanks lol. Glad that it can be inspiring. Good luck in ur future creations!

yes it might be the stage. If broly wasnt getting hit by anything when he did the move, nothing shd turn purple. Check again when u have the time. Thanks!