Rock Howard EX by Ssonic

Tanic2017

rock.png

(P.S: Well, since the characters section was changed, I guess this is the correct category to post this thread. If not, tell me so I can move this thread to another category.)

Well, I found this character on a facebook page which is about Ssonic's characters. (Yeah from Perfect Cell HD to Tails "Clone")

Download link: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9ca1174d16dfd63a&id=9CA1174D16DFD63A!3926&ithint=folder,&authkey=!AMqXYXdNChu28zE

I have that Perfect Cell HD on my MEGA.

But back on topic. I wonder if this version is any good. I may test it myself, but I'm not too familiar with his other characters, other than Cell, Piccolo and Buttercup, so I don't know if it will set the bar high or low.

I have that Perfect Cell HD on my MEGA.

But back on topic. I wonder if this version is any good. I may test it myself, but I'm not too familiar with his other characters, other than Cell, Piccolo and Buttercup, so I don't know if it will set the bar high or low.

I already tested this version, and it's good. It has all the moves from the source game plus one additional hyper which is the Power Geyser. (BTW, the screenshot I posted is from a forum)