Shelly Tarlar has been released + 2 new hosted chars!!

Basara-kun

Hi guys, I'm back with a new character. Well, it's not that new, since it was a possible WIP of mine since years ago but recently I could finish her. I intorduce you:

Shelly Tarlar
A kickboxer girl who's the alter-ego of Tia Langley in Breakers series (more about her here), she in a beginning was supposed to be a fixed version of Nyo's Tia, then she became Shelly with Nyo's base and in the end I recoded her completely just using Nyo's SFF. She's a 6-button character with Shuma-Gorath as base for her, and the voice is thanks to Rina-chan and her awesome voicepacks. Also she has a lot of Capcom stuff, since sparks to certain SF moves and even there's an easter egg for Breakers fans who missed Tia in this release ;)

And now, the screenshots:

Go for her on Characters -> Experiments

Also I hosted QuickFist's K' and Dr.Inseno's Tintin (the original one, not that shitty update by WlanmaniaX) + some of his spritesheets (VF2, TK2vVF2, Tintin games). You can find these chars in Hosted section and the spritesheets into Add-ons -> Resources

And finally I added some WIPs I debted (like Kim Pine), more shots for WIPs and some characters offline, since they need a remake or simply won't be missed. That's all for now. Stop reading and get Shelly now!!

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara