Yang v1.2 by ヤモリX

Yamori X

Yang v1.2 by ヤモリX

After a lot (and I mean a lot) of procrastination, I've finished my newest char: Yang. He uses SF3 sprites, and has the same custom playstyle of my other chars. Leave feedback please, it'd help me a bunch, as I'm still growing in this char creation thing. Now here, have some screenshots.

NOTE: AI has been added in this update. Thank you for being patient!

Screenshots:

BvoWXj7.png
EYcLMA6.png
5QblrrK.png

Download Link: Click Here

What's New?:

v1.2: New Hyper Sparks, lowered max HP, fixed move properties (again >_>)
v1.1: Added AI, fixed move properties
v1: Initial release

I don't know if this is mentioned I didnt download the updated one.

D,DF,F, x+y+z (PUNCH SUPER)

If your really close to your enemy, you miss, to fix this used width code to expand your width, which pushes p2 into correct position.

D, DB, B, a+b+c (AFTERIMAGE SUPER)

Im guessing you don't know how this super really works. It doesnt add a afterimage to him, it add's shadow clones. so everyhit is now 2 or 3.

D,DF,F, a+b+c (AIR KICK SUPER)

He goes REALLY high up, but I feel he should be doing more air kicks for that height. maybe add more kicks and make the animation faster.

I don't care for the hitsparks, and the super sparks which are just slash effects overlaying each other horizontally, I find ugly.

If its your style, great, keep it.

If your finding your style. try again?

For Raishin Mahhaken (QCF+3P), thank you for notifying me of that. Though I didn't really have this problem myself, I'll go to fixing it anyway.

For Seiei Enbu (QCB+3K), I'm very aware of the original effect. I decided to give it a different effect (his specials use their EX anims, unlimited juggle, new move properties).

For Tenshin Senkyuutai (QCF+3K), I don't really see that. I tried just to make it like the source game...

The hitsparks and super sparks have been my choice for all my chars, and I've no intention of changing them now. Sorry if that sounds a bit stubborn.

mugen003.thumb.png.ad1566e60b3acd646cf57
See if you go to close to a small character he just goes right past them.

also You should not include the characters BGM with them.

1. it makes your file alot bigger, some people have limited bandwidth and have trouble downloading big files.

2. Its actually a copywrite issue, if someone is feeling like a jerk they can complain to mediafire or whatever service, and have your file taken down. (experience)

OH while im here in this topic.

most computers do not allow you to press more than 3 keys at once.

SO in the instance of your super commands, D, DF, F, x+y+z

sometimes people are still holding the F, when they press xyz, and the super will NOT work.

I happen to have a gaming keyboard I can press 6 simultaneous keys.

And I imagine on a gamepad you can't add a triple punch button, SO pressing all 3 buttons on a gamepad may also prove a bit difficult.

Thats why I go with the alternative way of having 3 commands,
D,DF,F x ,
D,DF,F,y,
D,DF,F z

and remember as long as they are the same name you don't have to make more -1 statedef's

• 3 weeks later...

Lookin' good, Yamori! I hope that your Yang takes CotM, you deserve it!

Any future characters that we can look forward to? Or are you just gonna keep updating til you feel they're (meaning your characters) right where you want them to be at?

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

As for future characters, I got one in the works currently. Keep your eyes peeled! c; Though, I'll still be providing maintenance for my other chars along the way, if necessary.

• 3 years later...