SSBK65

Nijikaku / 虹格 collection

172 posts in this topic

Forgot to say this, you might think these chars have bad AI but their AI is much more aggressive then before, like Shinku and Munch, many of the older characters have great AI now. Usually the older versions of chars have better AI though. I have a few things to explain, first. I added what a characters name is in English like Ojisama meaning Uncle. or another name or their folder name then what they're called in game. I shared a few facts about the chars, made some palettes for Kabegami, Pittan & Getsuyoubi, and there are some other surprises in the chars. The stage names were in Japanese so I just called them how I see em. Some characters like Pizza & Tinjuu are already in other collections but there still part of the original cast so I'll keep them here. I put the names of who's stage it is if their name isn't already part of the stage name. Any questions just comment.

Thanks Gui, If I had been here a long time ago. I would have made a fullgame topic for this, I'm glad to host one of the biggest collection's on here, there's like over 150 chars & 50+ stages I shared.

*Big Beefy Thumbs up*

Thanks Green, your other post was on a duplicated topic. It did take a while, I never liked 2ch. Only their memes & characters, that site is nothing but trouble.

Woooah!! Awesome job on this colletion SSBK65 !  :-D

Had to restart. Thanks, this will be good for all the people who've been wanting these guys. This is the only fullgame where I liked almost every char, those unique characters deserve more attention, they're really well made.

i just want to write this note. cvyoukenwakamoto ai patch brutal mode need to be enabled first from def file since the line to ai file are originally commented. i'm not sure other nijkaku char has brutal ai mode

i just want to write this note. cvyoukenwakamoto ai patch brutal mode need to be enabled first from def file since the line to ai file are originally commented. i'm not sure other nijkaku char has brutal ai mode

That's the newer version which I didn't add him because he was not originally from this fullgame, as that's a separate version. As for the older version his AI is excellent, it's already there. If the others have this feature thanks for telling me. 

Oh boy, this collection was long needed. Very nicely done, SSBK65. Now I don't have to look around everywhere or make my own conversions!

Thanks, I knew people were waiting for this. Love these chars.

Thanks SSBK65now will be more easy to know that I am by clicking on. already they have only some characters of this recopilation of Nijikaku Game. (personally I like Irisu)

You're welcome  Kara, Irisu's one of the best chars in the game, I won't be playing that creepy puzzle game of hers again. I hope to see these guys on more Mugen videos, especially those unique ones, it's a shame Salty Bet still has their glitchy older versions.

You're welcome  Kara, Irisu's one of the best chars in the game, I won't be playing that creepy puzzle game of hers again. I hope to see these guys on more Mugen videos, especially those unique ones, it's a shame Salty Bet still has their glitchy older versions.

Ok, creepy puzzle game?, 

She it is not scary, it's just a misfit and somewhat antisocial.

and I keep playing the game 1-2 times a week. 

It is an easy game and could even say that relaxes. (My personal opinion : P)

and who is salty belt?

Thanks Green, your other post was on a duplicated topic. It did take a while, I never liked 2ch. Only their memes & characters, that site is nothing but trouble.

Still not as troublesome as *COUGH*4chan*COUGH*

Still not as troublesome as *COUGH*4chan*COUGH*

Yeah I don't trust that site either, there's some strange things I've seen on there as well.

Ok, creepy puzzle game?, 

She it is not scary, it's just a misfit and somewhat antisocial.

and I keep playing the game 1-2 times a week. 

It is an easy game and could even say that relaxes. (My personal opinion : P)

and who is salty belt?

Salty Bet is a 24 Hour Mugen Stream on a video stream site called Twitch where people chat and bet fake money called Salty Bucks on AI vs AI Mugen matchups. It's pretty funny, there's always the most random things happening. 

This collection is just amazing (largely in part since it has my favorite characters CV Wakamoto and the Spelunkers).

This may be somewhat off-topic, but I think you should do an SSB collection. 

Oh, thank you! It certainly is one of the largest here, did it all myself. The majority of the character's AI is also much better, I'm sure you've seen it as I sent you the Ojisama's. I do think Smash needs a collection but I was going to help Green with his Kirby collection. I like Smash, but after this, I'm gonna wait before making another collab, apologize about that. I 'm still trying to fix up my roster,find stages extract chars, and other things I need to do. CV and the Spelunker chars are some of my favorites too, in fact. I love the majority of these characters, they're all my favorites.

Dude, Thanks for posting this omg:omg::confuse::=D:

Btw I think you're missing that one character that looks like Hello Kitty (I forgot the name)

Oh no, she's here, just not shown in this collection, that's Sanrio, that character is just wrong she's in the NSFW section on this archive: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/906drptwpj8zc1i/AACoJgF9906QohUM7LDujW9oa?dl=0 

I didn't want to show any of em here, but decided to share em for collection's sake.