[3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Galvatron

Ugh. This looks dumb. Nintendo loves gimmicks. Can we get one serious LoZ on the 3ds that's not a N64 port and not a DW sprite swap please.

I dont blame ya on that case. :-P

I would like a Zelda game to be more deep about the powers of the Tri-force, Like how many people through time trys to gain its power by alot of wars and blood-shed. (Yeah I know its very violent  but it makes since)

or they can make a story about how Zelda her self became the keeper of Wisdom and why she must used all her power to keep herself alive against Ganon and the power of darkness. You know something more creative. 

I would like a Zelda game to be more deep about the powers of the Tri-force, Like how many people through time trys to gain its power by alot of wars and blood-shed. (Yeah I know its very violent  but it makes since)

or they can make a story about how Zelda her self became the keeper of Wisdom and why she must used all her power to keep herself alive against Ganon and the power of darkness. You know something more creative. 

Agreed. I wouldn't mind seeing what team ninja would do with the combat system. I feel SSB Link was way more versatile than typical link.

I saw gameplay of this in Nintendo's Treehouse Stream, and I think it looks like a fun little game that I'd have a laugh playing with friends. Link wearing Zelda's dress is hilarious!

Though I prefer a more open world play style with Zelda and I feel this is gonna be a level to level kind of thing.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind seeing what team ninja would do with the combat system. I feel SSB Link was way more versatile than typical link.

You must mean Link from "Twilight-Princess"(that who is represented in SSB4) which I say is the best Link in the series. :goodmood:

You must mean Link from "Twilight-Princess"(that who is represented in SSB4) which I say is the best Link in the series. :goodmood:

You make a good point there, I suppose he is even with SSBM Link.

You make a good point there, I suppose he is even with SSBM Link.

yeah guess you can say it like that.. doe the Link from SSBM is mainly from OoT.

The models and gameplay reminds a lot of A Link Between Worlds with the Toon Art Style mixed up.

Thats pretty much what alot of people thought it like a cross of LBW with the toon series. However this is pretty much has the 'Four swords' type game play except like Neo_Fire_Sonic said its just missing one person (the purple-link) :-P

thats a interesting idea, a Team Ninja Link.

He would be violent alright!

Yep! that would be awesome. That could really make this series more better fitting with that type of storyline. :goodmood:

A lot of people got disappointed with the lack of a female character, but a Zelda game doesn't even need that.

What matters in a Zelda game is the adventure, challenge and story and not just the fact the protagonist is male or female.

I don't even bothered when I learned the playable character was not Zelda.

Besides, changing the character gender would be just a fetish for someone who don't play a game for it's true replay value.

If they trully want a game which the protagonist is female, then they should just play Final Fantasy games who usually change protagonists in each sequel instead of bawing that they can't get a female Link.

A lot of people got disappointed with the lack of a female character, but a Zelda game doesn't even need that.

What matters in a Zelda game is the adventure, challenge and story and not just the fact the protagonist is male or female.

I don't even bothered when I learned the playable character was not Zelda.

Besides, changing the character gender would be just a fetish for someone who don't play a game for it's true replay value.

If they trully want a game which the protagonist is female, then they should just play Final Fantasy games who usually change protagonists in each sequel instead of bawing that they can't get a female Link.

The Legend of Zelda lore has always revolved around the same three people. With the exception of Ganon, Link and Zelda are always reincarnated, I do not see Link being reborn as a female, but its not impossible for a Link to have a daughter in one of his lives or that Zelda wields the Master Sword and Hero' Shield. On a side note I would like too see an collaboration of Namco and Nintendo to flesh out the Link from Soul Calibur 2 idk anything but the return of four swords era Link and costume changes is better off a Mario mechanic.

• 5 months later...
On 6/27/2015 at 7:33 PM, Galvatron said:

I actually kind of like how the story is more simplified. I play a lot of games, and it gets kind of tedious bogging through hours of story just to get to the gameplay. ...The story's a bit girly though.

On 6/29/2015 at 5:27 PM, JDM said:

I saw gameplay of this in Nintendo's Treehouse Stream, and I think it looks like a fun little game that I'd have a laugh playing with friends. Link wearing Zelda's dress is hilarious!

Though I prefer a more open world play style with Zelda and I feel this is gonna be a level to level kind of thing.

Again, I actually kind of like being able to pick a level and play rather than bogging through large areas to get to the dungeon.

One thing I dislike is how impossible it is to get Friendly Tokens. You can only get them from local friends, not online friends. So if you only have one 3DS, no friends with a 3DS, and want Friendly Tokens: tough.

2 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

My biggest complain about that game is the lack of Purple Link.

LOL! XD

believe me that Link is felling the rage:

[edit post]

....also their seem to be a theory on what happen to Purple Link relating to this game:

Spoiler