MAJOR UPGRADING

Ryon

To all members :

Soon I will be upgrading the forum software from IPB 3.X, to IPB 4.X.

The actual forum layout is majorly the same, it LOOKS different.

as far as I know.

You will NOT lose anything.

You WILL keep your posts, topics, boards, ranks, etc,etc.

Its more or a make over / update.

If you would like to sample what the new board would look like. then please register here.

http://b31741.try.invisionpower.com/

this is a DEMO BOARD.

anything you do here will NOT stick.

So do what you want. test it out and get accustom to it.

It has 4 more days of DEMO on June 29 The Demo is finished.

Afterwhich I might upgrade to it.

Excellent, I like the new interface,there are some new categories and you've got little pictures for every major subject. so everything's going to be transferred here?. Wonderful. I suggest that you should have the Video Gallery and Image Gallery still on the main page, but make it a sub category with Mugen Screenshots and Videos, basically merge them. It'd be saving space IMO. Another suggestion, you should add some unique characters like this one: 92rk2isi4w10y61zg.jpg to the banner. I'm not sure if it's being redone or you're adding more characters to it, but I really think it would make the banner stand out.

Im not entirely sure what I can do for the banner, because the thole thing is a solid color or gradient.. so.. i can't add pictures to it.

I don't understand css/html coding enough to modify it.

well... for what its worth and what i believe.

our board wont look like the demo board, due to our stuff already being laid out. just a few big changes is all i believe.

i'll see soon enough.

>MFFA will finally have a responsive theme

YESYESYESYES.

Also, it's not just the upgrades in design and shit, the upgrade also improves the shit coding done by IPB scrubs. It usually means faster and less resource intensive website.

I'm not sure if I was looking well enough but there doesn't seem to be an option to switch from the mobile site to the pc site when viewing it on mobile devices.

Yes, it's responsive. The same theme for your desktop, tablet, phones or anything.

Im not entirely sure what I can do for the banner, because the thole thing is a solid color or gradient.. so.. i can't add pictures to it.

I don't understand css/html coding enough to modify it.

You could probably have Alexei do it though, it's not that difficult. If you can edit the css then just use the background (http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp) property.