RECENT CHANGES 2015/06

Ryon

As of recent we have done several changes.

We have removed the Capcom and SNK sections from the warehouse.

- The reasons behind this is because in our collections is majority of those companies games, so there is no point having a board around.

Of course Im sure your wondering about the edits of the capcom/snk characters well.

We have added Capcom Edits and SNK Edits to the EDITS section.

- Because there are so many edits of characters, this helps organize them better, while allowing us to remove the other 2 sections.

I have also added Stage Collections board.

- We had a few stage collections located in the characters collection, so to make it fair I moved them to stages.

We have removed the Spanish Russian and Role Playing Boards within Random Chatter.

- Removed more clutter, I kept the Role Playing Paradise topic which has 1700 Replies, and I kept the largest Spanish board topic.

My long term goal of MFFA is to return it to its "Golden Age".

Less Clutter.

Less Gimmicks.

Less Mimicry.

More Mugen.

More Friends.

More Caring and Sharing.

Now 1 MAJOR issue all of you will have with this, That I've prepared a flame shield.

Boards will be deleted.

Topics and Posts are Removed.

Post Count will go down. I know a lot of you are really concerned about these numbers.

Its part of the systems recount and resynchronizing that I do every now and then.

Another thing I'm THINKING about, this is just a thought.

Returning the Rank system to Ranks, not Levels.

Raging Member

Violent Member

etc

etc

YOUR THOUGHTS?

The new changes seem fine. Personally, I'd prefer to stick with levels instead of changing back to ranks.

Also this is just a suggestion, but maybe you could lower the amount of posts required to be able to have a custom title? There are many users here who were aiming to reach 500 posts to unlock it, perhaps doing that could be some kind of compensation for the lowered post count.

Also this is just a suggestion, but maybe you could lower the amount of posts required to be able to have a custom title? There are many users here who were aiming to reach 500 posts to unlock it, perhaps doing that could be some kind of compensation for the lowered post count.

I second this, it kinda reduces the spam.

The new changes seem fine. Personally, I'd prefer to stick with levels instead of changing back to ranks.

I agree too

This forum is Awesome ever since i became a member 2 1/2 years ago.

I like how you take care of things around here Ryon. :goodmood:

Well its not only me.

I may be the big guy, but I rely on my team to help and advise me.

We are a family here, remember.

You are absolutly right we are like a family here. Sorry I guess i'm so used being a lonely soul sometimes I don't think things that way.

I don't have alot of friends personally, don't hang out much either, but this place always brightens me when I want to talk about things like Mugen or fighting games.

I really thank you Ryon for saying that. ^_^