Adon v1.7 (by ヤモリX)

Yamori X

Adon v1.7 (by ヤモリX)

Being one of my older chars, I never really released him here. So, since I've updated him, though I'd do so.

Very special thanks to Taybear for the awesome small port!

Screenshots

I6cB7kk.png
EqhunI0.png
Ha6TZSV.png

Download link: Click Me!

What's New?:

v1.7: Damage for certain moves increased (mostly his Hyper Combos), changed move properties, added alt. CMD

Pretty good. I used to play Adon a bit in SFA3. Only thing I have to bring up now is that the Jaguar Kick is wrong. It's supposed to vary in not just horizontal reach, but vertical reach as well. It's been a while, but I think that the light version had him traveling the farthest while the Heavy version had him travelling the highest, and medium had him going somewhere in between. Maybe the EX version should be a really fast Light version then Heavy version if you go that route? Anyway, it's looking pretty good so far.

Pretty good. I used to play Adon a bit in SFA3. Only thing I have to bring up now is that the Jaguar Kick is wrong. It's supposed to vary in not just horizontal reach, but vertical reach as well. It's been a while, but I think that the light version had him traveling the farthest while the Heavy version had him travelling the highest, and medium had him going somewhere in between. Maybe the EX version should be a really fast Light version then Heavy version if you go that route? Anyway, it's looking pretty good so far.

Thanks for letting me know what you thought, however, I am aware of how the move worked in Alpha 3. I gave it a different function as an overhead (giving each variation a difference in distance, along with recovery time), and also by making it possible in the air. Apologies in advance for any inconveniences, and thank you for giving me a shot!

I love seeing under rated characters released!

Keep it up!

OK I'VE TESTED IT!

Its not the BEST adon i've played with, I know of an Adon that is 100% accurate to SFA3 (minus the hitsparks)

I saw in the sff you had alpha 3 looking hitsparks, and super spark animations, how come you did not use them?

also he seems a bit floaty for jaguar tooth especially in 1.1 with stage zoom, he just makes the stage act funny.

I really like what i'm seeing so far, You have potential! I can't wait for future releases!

I love seeing under rated characters released!

Keep it up!

OK I'VE TESTED IT!

Its not the BEST adon i've played with, I know of an Adon that is 100% accurate to SFA3 (minus the hitsparks)

I saw in the sff you had alpha 3 looking hitsparks, and super spark animations, how come you did not use them?

also he seems a bit floaty for jaguar tooth especially in 1.1 with stage zoom, he just makes the stage act funny.

I really like what i'm seeing so far, You have potential! I can't wait for future releases!

Thank you for giving me a shot, though I wasn't really heading for accuracy (which is also why I didn't use those hitsparks). As for Jaguar Tooth, I'll see what I may be able to do there. Again, thank you for leaving your thoughts; I appreciate it very much!

do you have any further plans for Adon or the others?

Further plans, as in updates? Possibly, especially if I or someone else finds something to fix. I also may have some ideas in mind, but I'm still debating whether or not I should add them or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I made some "Street Fighter IV" styled palettes for your Adon

9691084.gif 517652.gif 4599860.gif 3850689.gif

http://kymugenplace.weebly.com/my-mugen-palettes2.html Click on the first Adon you see and it should download.

Oh my! These palettes are great, thank you very much. Would you mind if I included these with him (you will be credited)? Though, as for the portrait, I was never a fan of SFIV's art style, so I apologize. I hope you aren't disappointed.