Help with finding King of Fighters and Eternal Fighter Zero Edits

White Ranger

Question

Over the past few days I've been looking for edits from and based off the KoF & Eternal Fighter Zero series. Some of these I've managed to get only for the file to be corrupted or being something entirely different. They are listed as follows:

Chris-Type-M by MIT

Kyo-13 by BAL

Meka Ralf by Kyll

Nozuchi by GeorgeW (Orochi Edit)

Shira by Doagui

Aru by Reifi

Jack by Reifi

Krizanagi by Listening & MDK

Max by Wing Syo

Sima Li by Lucas + Mugenchina

Akane by Oscar12345

Maoko by Fishbed

Amy Diamond by xXFunBoy20Xx (Kula Edit)

Mr. K by Misogi

Spinal by Misogi (Kula Edit)

Dash by MyMugen (K' Edit)

Edit by Lifeend (K' Edit)

Zero Nightdyne by Dynamowolf (K' Edit)

Zik by Morinonaka (K' Edit)

Amanda by El Salvador + Ahuron

Goeniko by DoomedMan

Vinzelles by Lifeend (Goenitz Edit)

Dark Mai Kawasumi by Nachel

Note 1: While Nozuchi is a public release it seems GeorgeW forgot to remove the password to extract the file. So if anyone has this edit can he or she please send me a link? Thanks

Note 2: If possible please send me the files in .zip, .rar. or .ace format. Not to seem picky but I just have an easier time with extracting these files.

One last thing. Has anyone heard of Salvation Orochi. I think this is a private edit but some people apparently have copied the original creators coding and made their own look alike versions mostly to resemble the original. While I doubt this is true if anyone manages to find I one can you please send the link?

I apologize for the big request but I'm just having a little trouble locating these characters, and some Kof characters have caused me no end of trouble. 

Again thanks to everyone here at Mugen Free For All. 

8 answers to this question

And now to complete your list.

https://www.mediafire.com/?dbpq5xdulp5zbz6

Dash by MyMugen
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xwozr5l63v1w5oy/Dash-N.rar

Over the past few days I've been looking for edits from and based off the KoF & Eternal Fighter Zero series. Some of these I've managed to get only for the file to be corrupted or being something entirely different. They are listed as follows:

Chris-Type-M by MIT

Kyo-13 by BAL

Meka Ralf by Kyll

Nozuchi by GeorgeW (Orochi Edit)

Shira by Doagui

Aru by Reifi

Jack by Reifi

Max by Wing Syo

Sima Li by Lucas + Mugenchina

Akane by Oscar12345

Maoko by Fishbed

Amy Diamond by xXFunBoy20Xx (Kula Edit)

Mr. K by Misogi

Spinal by Misogi (Kula Edit)

Dash by MyMugen (K' Edit)

Edit by Lifeend (K' Edit)

Zero Nightdyne by Dynamowolf (K' Edit)

Zik by Morinonaka (K' Edit)

Amanda by El Salvador + Ahuron

Goeniko by DoomedMan

Vinzelles by Lifeend (Goenitz Edit)

Dark Mai Kawasumi by Nachel

Note 1: While Nozuchi is a public release it seems GeorgeW forgot to remove the password to extract the file. So if anyone has this edit can he or she please send me a link? Thanks

Note 2: If possible please send me the files in .zip, .rar. or .ace format. Not to seem picky but I just have an easier time with extracting these files.

One last thing. Has anyone heard of Salvation Orochi. I think this is a private edit but some people apparently have copied the original creators coding and made their own look alike versions mostly to resemble the original. While I doubt this is true if anyone manages to find I one can you please send the link?

I apologize for the big request but I'm just having a little trouble locating these characters, and some Kof characters have caused me no end of trouble. 

Again thanks to everyone here at Mugen Free For All.