Transformers: Devastation (Platinum Games' Transformers)

VvhPzR0.jpg

SzvOZy9.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/cel-shaded-brawler-transformers-devastation-leaked

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/transformers-devastation-developed-by-platinum-games

Release Date: October 6, 2015

Overview

Face off against Megatron and battle it out with the Decepticons in Transformers Devastation. Equipped with fast action capabilities, this game allows for instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique master combat system. Five difficulty levels also deliver hours of intense gameplay.

More Information

• Autobots face off against the Decepticons when Megatron discovers a way to harness the enormous power of plasma energy to cyberform Earth
  • PlatinumGames signature fast action allows instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique master combat system
  • Features 5 playable Autobots including Optimus Prime, Bubblebee, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, and Grimlock
  • A deep customization system and 5 difficulty levels with overhauls in enemy composition deliver hours of intense gameplay
  • Actors from the original TV series reprising their roles include Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime), Dan Gilvezan (Bubblebee), Frank Welker (Megatron and Soundwave), and more

I can't believe people are saying the graphics look low-end. Have they ever heard of stylised graphics?

Yeah i know this is soo tripped out to me how this is animated in that style.

Hope the Dino-bots makes an appearence in this. :goodmood:

• 1 month later...