Dark Magician Girl by Tsubaki updated 2/6/2016

Kazagami

I don't play as that many characters so a character with no AI are meaningless to me. This Dark Magician Girl would be the best version of her if she had AI. High res + hard AI = awesome. Also original moves.

Agreed. Then again, it was clear this guy only makes COM Player vs COM Player MUGEN fight videos, so I guess the only reason he doesn't want to download that char yet is because as a COM Player, she would probably get humilated due to the lack of AI...but that's only my guess...

Yeah.  I want these new characters to look good!  In a way I'm also kinda promoting them....so for them to have a GREAT showing they kinda need good AI.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

She's been updated on 12/28/1015. She's 90% done. What's new is new palettes, new character select portrait. She no longer has Kung Fu Man death sound. The invincibility on her ground full screen projectile has been removed, which is unfortunate if you ask me because that was her "get off me" move. The old one is better in terms of fighting. She has some AI and it's weak.http://endless9120.blog.fc2.com/

• 8 months later...