Imt Blue For 1.0 with More Slots Added

Laharl

• 6 months later...

I use this screen pack and i love it! And i have 2 question about this screen pack. First, is it possible to change the categories or add more? Second, isit possible to change the life bars?If yes please tell me how to. Thanks

I use this screen pack and i love it!

And i have 2 question about this screen pack.

First, is it possible to change the categories or add more?

Second, isit possible to change the life bars?If yespleasetellme how to.

Thanks

I'm not sure whether you can change the catagories as one of my friends tried to but it didn't display the new headings; yes you can change the lifebars but you must ensure first that the lifebars are at the correct resolution for your mugen (i.e. 640x480) and should be put into the same folder as your screenpack, you then go into the system.def file and change the standard lifebar's fight.def title to the new one (such as VP_Fight_C.def); hope I didn't confuse you

How do you change the character select. It says how to do it, but i want to use the one with 8400 characters. So can someone go over it with me? Thanks

Mugen.cfg

";" next to all but IMT 1

& Ehh I like Red Better

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Are those custom portraits? I would totally use this one if it had better fonts and effects, and a better winquote screen.

I don't think so. I remeber seeing that portrait on Sludge and ZVitor's Spiderman characters.

Does anyone know how to add characters to this bloody screenpack?

Do as you would a normal screenpack, but don't edit out any of the commas. You can also use the bundled VSelect.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/5/2014 at 5:30 AM, Winmugen11 said:

There is a red variant of this SP available on IMT's website so if you want it, pay it a visit.

Good choice! The problem is that the links... they're dead.