Hannah Dundee

Hannah Dundee is Great Character. I enjoyed ripping and customizing her Sprites. Alexei did a Great job as usual. This is our second Character as Red Ranger was the first one.

Hannah Dundee comes with very Great palettes wich are references to female fighters.

- Launch (Dragonball)

- Morrigan (Darkstalkers)

- april o neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

- Princess Peach (Super Mario)

- X23 (X-Men)

- Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Sports)

Also, I released The Stage called Village Of Dino Mountain. It is a stage made for Hannah Dundee. You can get in in the release thread.

Sweet, new release. Totally checking this out.

Just a couple mentions from quick testing:

- She has no moves to hit the opponent into the air like Red Ranger. The most fun part about Jason was the juggling. Well, I guess it balances out because she can chain her punches into her kicks (like LP -> HP -> HK), something that red ranger didn't have. Plus, you've seemed to take a more zoning route with her while Red Ranger was more about the rushdown game, so eh. This one's a nitpick.

- It's kind of odd that the automatic 2 and the uzi are done with QCB+Y and QCF+Y respectively. The automatic 2 seems to be a heavy version of the uzi, not a heavy version of the rifle shot. Maybe you should make it so that the single shot weapons (pistol and rifle) are QCF+x/y and that the automatic weapons (uzi and automatic 2) should be QCB+x/y?

- The automatic weapons seem to have too much pushback and could accidentally knock the opponent out of the range where they can be shot, leaving her wide open to attack.

- The automatics seem kinda unsafe. Close up, the Automatic 2 is -8 on hit, while say, pots's ryu's hadoken is -1 on hit. I'm not sure how frame data works with projectiles, so you might need to get a second opinion on this one.

- It's hard to notice the range of the weapons unless the hitboxes are turned on. Maybe you could make the bullets visible?

- This one is kind of a nitpick, but no level 1 and level 2 variations of supers? I miss that from the red ranger :c

I'll play through arcade mode with her a bit, then maybe give you some more tips. I'd totally record an arcade run if my camtasia studio free trial hadn't run out.

hehe Hey I know that stage xD I help Omega with it. I see that your the person that made her .  I had no idea its was you  shocked.gif.
He did told me that A friend is planing on making a character but he never told me the real name of the mugen character  grin.gif
thank you for making the character  smiley.gif downloading now   smiley.gif

Sweet, new release. Totally checking this out.

Just a couple mentions from quick testing:

- She has no moves to hit the opponent into the air like Red Ranger. The most fun part about Jason was the juggling. Well, I guess it balances out because she can chain her punches into her kicks (like LP -> HP -> HK), something that red ranger didn't have. Plus, you've seemed to take a more zoning route with her while Red Ranger was more about the rushdown game, so eh. This one's a nitpick.

- It's kind of odd that the automatic 2 and the uzi are done with QCB+Y and QCF+Y respectively. The automatic 2 seems to be a heavy version of the uzi, not a heavy version of the rifle shot. Maybe you should make it so that the single shot weapons (pistol and rifle) are QCF+x/y and that the automatic weapons (uzi and automatic 2) should be QCB+x/y?

- The automatic weapons seem to have too much pushback and could accidentally knock the opponent out of the range where they can be shot, leaving her wide open to attack.

- The automatics seem kinda unsafe. Close up, the Automatic 2 is -8 on hit, while say, pots's ryu's hadoken is -1 on hit. I'm not sure how frame data works with projectiles, so you might need to get a second opinion on this one.

- It's hard to notice the range of the weapons unless the hitboxes are turned on. Maybe you could make the bullets visible?

- This one is kind of a nitpick, but no level 1 and level 2 variations of supers? I miss that from the red ranger :c

I'll play through arcade mode with her a bit, then maybe give you some more tips. I'd totally record an arcade run if my camtasia studio free trial hadn't run out.

Thanks!

- Her sprites are limited and she doesn't have anything that would look natural for a launcher.

- The single-shot guns are mapped to x and the multiple-shot guns are mapped to y. It just seemed a logical mapping.

- I can change the gun pushback.

- I really dislike visible bullets because they look really tacky. I think players will do fine by just learning the character's various ranges.

- Eh, the only REAL super she had on her sheet is the bazooka. Everything else was a hack-job lol. My next character will be someone with more complete sprites because I can't deal with this anymore. I can only do so much with limited sprites, but I am making the most of it. :)

hehe Hey I know that stage xD I help Omega with it. I see that your the person that made her .  I had no idea its was you  shocked.gif.

He did told me that A friend is planing on making a character but he never told me the real name of the mugen character  grin.gif

thank you for making the character  smiley.gif downloading now   smiley.gif

Haha yep, it's me! :)