SCREENPACK SAMURAI ULTIMATE MUGEN 1.1 1270X720 HD

tiloger

:( when I open screen pack its missing *Fonts folder*SYSTEM2.fnt is missing for screen pack. Life bars is missing cant find *fight =  data/bars/fight.def* and media fire not working anymore :*(

no fonts folder this is missing :(
font1 = font/SYSTEM2.def
font2 = font/xnames.def
font3 = font/kof2k2stage.fnt
font4 = font/VPHDName.def
font5 = font/kof2k2team2.fnt
font6 = font/UNIBFontMenu.def
font7 = font/kof2k2winner.fnt
font8 = font/MODES.def

and no lifebars folder is missing too :(
fight = data/bars/fight.def

OldGamer ready friend and I went back up to the font folder and the folder bar life fonts system fonts 2 is called GEARS will not have problem :)ok turn it back down

I went back to the folder health bars and fonts him back to download :)

Best of the best screenpack of the all time for samurai chars but can you make a normal port version PLEASE ?!!!! I am ready to pay can pay you for that  :omg:  :donwan:  :bow:

this is a normal version as it is a common screenpack is not personalized because it contains chars chars can fit as you want and thanks for your appreciation

OldGamer ready friend and I went back up to the font folder and the folder bar life fonts system fonts 2 is called GEARS will not have problem :)ok turn it back down

I went back to the folder health bars and fonts him back to download :)

Thank you so mush I will check the font folder for your screen pack if its there now :D

thank you  for fixing the folder now everything is fine now :D I love your screen pack I going use this for now on. its was hard for me to find good one but now u made this screen pack better. thank you so mush for this wonderful master pieces :D

this is a normal version as it is a common screenpack is not personalized because it contains chars chars can fit as you want and thanks for your appreciation

Sorry for my too quick judgement, the pics make me think that is a custom version but its a DREAM VERSION cause custom or not custom are possible to display the good way INCREDIBLE !! NO EXCLUSION ! In his theme for me this screenpack is the BEST of the best of all mugen history, i'm so happy... :=D::goodmood: . :goodnight: