Akuma by Mr. Ansatsuken (Final Release) (Updated 05/07/15)

Sir Ghostler

[PREVIEW]

mugen651.png

mugen491.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Original Topic: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/akumaonishin-akuma-mr-ansatsuken-final-release--167227.0.html

Update Topic: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/dudley-mr-ansatsuken-akumaoni-update-167531.0.html

[iNFO]

For 1.0 and up. There are two version, 1.0 and 1.1. This is supposedly the final release of this Akuma. Most of the stuff from his last release has been fixed, plus many additional features and content has been added.

The download is around 140 MB for those wondering.

If I try to put any .def into select.def except for akuma.def I get an error that it's missing the sprites for the other akumas.  Nowhere in the akuma-mugen11 folder are the specified sff files such as shinsprite.sff, jinsprite.sff, etc.  What am I missing here?  Also according to your readme it seems there is no way to choose shin Oni using the default Akuma.def file correct?  Why not make him selectable as well?  Why not make the different language versions selectable also, I mean there are 12 palettes to choose from and 10 variations of Akuma here.  

If I try to put any .def into select.def except for akuma.def I get an error that it's missing the sprites for the other akumas.  Nowhere in the akuma-mugen11 folder are the specified sff files such as shinsprite.sff, jinsprite.sff, etc.  What am I missing here?  Also according to your readme it seems there is no way to choose shin Oni using the default Akuma.def file correct?  Why not make him selectable as well?  Why not make the different language versions selectable also, I mean there are 12 palettes to choose from and 10 variations of Akuma here.  

That happend with me too. :(

That happend with me too. :(

They're all in the file that says sprite.sff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...