Dragoon Might Stage Flight Fight for 1.1 & 1.0

OldGamer

DM-flight%20fight_zps9uqhui7l.png

The Stage can do super jump
The Stage come with the Sprite & pcx for anyone want to use them for future edit projects
The Stage can do mugen 1.1 & 1.0
The Sprites for the Stage was rip from Mameuifx v0.162  W00T

Download location
One Drive > My Mugen Stages > DM-Flight fight
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5DD3816F42CA9E01%21105

Backup Download location
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ev5o6bpx37u9xfz/DM-Flight+Fight.rar

nice stage release sir.! but you forgot that when stage file name contain [space] it will not readable when you set it as character stage. so if peoples wanna set your stage as specific character stage then they must rename it first by removing the [space]. :goodmood:

Indeed... I always swap your [space] in the files name with an [underscore]...

sorry old man more confuse :(

nice stage release sir.! but you forgot that when stage file name contain [space] it will not readable when you set it as character stage. so if peoples wanna set your stage as specific character stage then they must rename it first by removing the [space]. :goodmood:

I don't understand sorry old man very very confuse :(

Looks epic. I'm not so sure a that y delta value on the clouds. Ill have to test it before I can be sure. Be back with feedback.

oh that right  I explain why xD . I did it that way so you and the player can get feel of gravity. but if the delta feel weird. I can always fix it and change it

:D I don't mind listing to your feed back and wisdom :D

It's cool. You did it to make the player feel like he's really high in the air. I get it now. I'll play with the values or my own amusement but if you conformable with them it's all good. About the space in the stsge name, let me explain. For example Stage named...

OG STAGE.def

Should be named...

OG_Stage.def

Or...

OGStage.def

Leaving a space between words when naming your stage def file causes problems ms for people who want to assign characters to your awesome stages. Although the confusion might be that you didn't KNOW you could assign specific stages to characters on the select.def. If not, take a peek at the select.def file. Meh...maybe Staub can explain it better. He's pretty good at breaking things down.

:yaoming:

It's cool. You did it to make the player feel like he's really high in the air. I get it now. I'll play with the values or my own amusement but if you conformable with them it's all good. About the space in the stsge name, let me explain. For example Stage named...

OG STAGE.def

Should be named...

OG_Stage.def

Or...

OGStage.def

Leaving a space between words when naming your stage def file causes problems ms for people who want to assign characters to your awesome stages. Although the confusion might be that you didn't KNOW you could assign specific stages to characters on the select.def. If not, take a peek at the select.def file. Meh...maybe Staub can explain it better. He's pretty good at breaking things down.

:yaoming:

I think i understand. there hole a lots of thing this old man don't know how to name thing when come to stages. so if I name my stage its should be like this ? FlightFight_1.1.def or Flightfight.def right ?

I think i understand. there hole a lots of thing this old man don't know how to name thing when come to stages. so if I name my stage its should be like this ? FlightFight_1.1.def or Flightfight.def right ?

No sweat. You got it.

Yep!

Nothing to explain there, you did all the work.

Wow...I actually sound like I know what I'm talking about. :yaoming:

OMG OMG OMG!!!

TANK YOU!

I wanted to make this stage but the zooming killed me!

Don't worry its come with mugen 1.0 you can use that version and not worry about no zoom. plus when I make my mugen stages its come with both version :) but in the real game its did had the some zoom factor :)