Edit of the Best Broly - 20 June 2015

BoyBoyz

These updates have been made to broly today:

1. Removed or added envshakes to either make moves more realistic (for example, when charging a fireball, environment won't shake) or impactful (upon explosion).
2. Added air dash (DB+a)
3. Fixed certain clsns and allpalfx
4. For normal forward fireball (DF+x), when u stand too close to enemy at edge of screen, it wont hit.  Fixed.

No small pach for this xD

Another update -_-:

Ever wished you could stomp the enemy more than once, like in the movie?  Now you can!  By pressing DF+a a short moment after broly touches the ground, you can stomp 3 times in total, with the 2nd and third stomps doing less damage.

The way this works is, on the first stomp, if you dont follow up, the enemy will be lying on the ground, wide open to all sorts of combos.  Only after the third final stomp the enemy can't be hit, and broly hops back after the move ends.

The AI does not use this 3x combo, as the total damage output is insane.

What's left:

1. The only thing left I hope to do is broly's full screen super where he scatters lots of fireballs from his shield.  The current version i have (DFDF+c) isn't really accurate to the anime, but it will suffice till I am able to code the new one... which is quite hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBmFL7nXcvc&feature=youtu.be

Here, the new and last move for Broly (DFDF+c, one hit kill).  His signature move made almost exactly like in the anime.  The sound in the video lags, but it isn't the case in mugen.

Will continue to improve this move if necessary.  Am open to suggestions.

how about his transformation

Update to the new move statedef 2830 (DFDF+c):

1. hitdef adjusted to be a hyper projectile attr, as otherwise he can be movereversed out (and I'm too lazy to make a helper for that issue).

2. Green Shield explod removetime increased to 1000

3. Allpalfx starts at animelemtime(25) = 10. Fixed some palfx issues.

4. Centralised the green sphere for energy gathering

5. AI randomly uses the this final move when <= 450 health, which kills in one hit if enemy isn’t constantly evading for some time after the superpause.

I think it'd be a good idea to change the 1 Hit KO attacks to something a little more generous, but still deadly.

If you have 300 or less health, the attack (upon collision) does instant kill.

If you have 301-499 health, the attack leaves you with 50 health.

If you have 500 or more health, the attack will leave you with the same amount of health as Broly.

Interesting suggestion! However i intended for the move to do consistent damage over the duration, not just one big chunk of damage at once.  That way, the enemy would be able to evade it easily.  And consistent damage wise, I am not very sure how to code it as u suggested.  xD  Let's leave broly at this for now. 

Edit 13 June 2015:

1. Added removeongethit to ONE explod

2. Removed one blue clsn in the new full screen super (the one where attacks with red clsn).

Lol.  In case no one knows what was updated in the versions up till 19 June:

1. New counter special move added (DF+z)

2. Tweaked red clsns

3. Extended the super grab (DBDB+b) by giving it another 2 voice clips that make it more accurate to the movie version. You gotta hear it! A must have for broly fans xD

4. Fixed one of the winpose (183) animation timings. Note that this winpose is quite similar to the hyper move (DFDF+c).

Yes, It's going to take a while, but IM GONA MAKE IT.  Standing and walking poses done already.  The new sprites are so BEAST that I can't resist making it... gona stall off the other projects for now.

Yay!