Edit of the Best Broly - 20 June 2015

BoyBoyz

16l0mrr.png

You may or may not be familiar with this obscure broly made by ‚í‚É‚í‚É, but he is IMO one of the best brolys around in terms of completeness (not just mere flashiness like Hyper Broly). He has 99% of broly's signature moves, done to accuracy. The only move he does not have is the AOE move where he sprays fireballs in all directions.

For this edit, I added 1 new move (DB+x), shown in the picture above, and tweaked some moves (notably, press c to activate shield now instead of just as a counter) and fixed some bugs. This broly is worth re-posting in case some people don't have him.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8d5g1swqh7gt80/

Movelist:

DF+x (can do 3 times in a row)

DF+x in air (diagonally down fireball)

DB+x (unblockable. Has autoguard at start)

DF+y (costs 500 mana)

DF+z (counters physical hits only. Can negate but not counter projectiles)

DB+a (has autoguard at start)

DF+a (air stomp)

DB+y (if last hit of the combo connects, broly will launch a fireball blast. The fireball tracks the enemy and will turn backward if needed.)

DF+b (unblockable forward fireball)

DF+b in air (unblockable explosion pillar)

DB+b (unblockable grab)

press c (activates shield, which lasts for a while. While active, cannot use special/super moves. Can press c to deactivate.)

B or F + y (teleport. Can additionally teleport up, diagonally back/forward, by pressing direction + y after normal hits connect)

DFDF+x

DFDF+y

DBDB+b (will knock down with low damage when guarded)

DBF+y (counter all moves. If he counters a projectile, he will continue walking and will grab. Else if no counter, he wont grab anything).

DBDF+z (unblockable. Note that if you miss the dash, he will turn around and fire lots of projectiles at enemy.)

DFDF+c (unblockable, one hit KO)

DDD+y (can deactivate and activate again. Drains mana while active, and cannot use special/super moves. While active, allows you to chain combo from any normal move)

F+a or x, or b while running forward.

UF+x or a while running forward

If you wish to fix the bug manually, just rename mugen version to 1.0 instead of 1.1 in .def file.

Or for those who haven't downloaded him, get the latest version of 1 June 2015 (with beefed up AI) in the link in the first post.

Update time:

1. Added 1 new super move (DFDF+c), which is a modified version of his winpose 3, where he rises into the air and blows everything away. Unblockable 1 hit KO.

2. His stomp move (FDF+a) now hits when he is coming down in the air instead of when he lands only. It will hit once only, either when enemy is standing or enemy is lying on the ground

3. Corrected 5062,0 sprite to head position

4. Changed both grab moves (DB+b, and DBF+y) to hit air enemies as well

5. Changed certain nothitbys to prevent bugs and improve power

6. He now regens mana even when in shield mode.

7. Increased HP and defence

8. Changed certain projectile positions and clsns and timings so that they can hit when upclose to enemy, and hit immediately instead of after a slight delay.

9. Other tweaks

Link in first post.

If there is such a version without blurred sprites, please link me to it and i will update that version!!

I love his jap voice. It is authentic n really suits him!

I still like the English version.

Sounds all gruff. N' Tuff.

Like he's more than tuff enuff.

Oh.. they are the same sprites actually... just that the one I have is enlarged so it looks more pixelated :(

Some effects of Cliff's broly are nicer, but overall he is still not as good.  Oh well :(

I see...From where you got the version you edit? Because I just notice that the sprite of your edit version look like a filtered version. I resize cliff version to be the same size as your version, and it doesn't look so blur, it still look good.

Here, the left is your edit version while the right side is the resize of cliff version. So can you still do anything for the sprite?

xKtNahN.png

I think after resizing, cliff's broly seems very pixellated with rough edges... My version's original author is ‚í‚É‚í‚É.  See this thread: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/broly-updated-%E3%82%8F%E3%81%AB%E3%82%8F%E3%81%AB-12012013-140283.0.html.  I think the smoothed version looks better, but thats just my opinion. 

Good thing to note is that cliff's broly has english voice.

I have updated broly again to have improved clsns and 1 new combo move (DF+a).  His shield can now be activated in the air too.

I think after resizing, cliff's broly seems very pixellated with rough edges... My version's original author is ‚í‚É‚í‚É.  See this thread: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/broly-updated-%E3%82%8F%E3%81%AB%E3%82%8F%E3%81%AB-12012013-140283.0.html.  I think the smoothed version looks better, but thats just my opinion. 

Good thing to note is that cliff's broly has english voice.

I have updated broly again to have improved clsns and 1 new combo move (DF+a).  His shield can now be activated in the air too.

These updates are very good man !! Mostly the new ai, now, for me this char is epic bro THX AGAIN  :bye: