Edit of the Best Broly - 20 June 2015

BoyBoyz

Yes i can go further. Im trembling with excitement with each new move i make because the new sprites offer SO MUCH more versatility to broly. He is going to be even more epic than before. This will be carnage.

The new extreme butoden+ custom gameplay broly shd be out by end of next week. Im left with making 2 moves, ironing out other moves, win lose taunt animations, and gethit states/sprites. Too epic.. Am enjoying making him

Sounds too good~

How about a eye candy screencap if isnt a problem.?

The new extreme butoden+ custom gameplay broly shd be out by end of next week. Im left with making 2 moves, ironing out other moves, win lose taunt animations, and gethit states/sprites. Too epic.. Am enjoying making him

My body is ready XD!!! Perhaps you should released it under a new thread. This one is for the edit you did.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the old version! The latest version is in 'releases' section titled Broly 24 july 2015. And no, i used some from power instinct matrimelee. The effects can be improved but im done for now. Its time for other ppl to make better brolys!

• 2 weeks later...

This is the old version! The latest version is in 'releases' section titled Broly 24 july 2015. And no, i used some from power instinct matrimelee. The effects can be improved but im done for now. Its time for other ppl to make better brolys!

can post the latest link for download sir. ty