7 Stages from "Rave Master: Attack Force!"

Navana

Alrighty everyone! This took me a couple days to do. I completed 7 stages from the game "Rave Master: Attack Force" from the Gameboy Advance.

Some images in specific stages were scaled to fit proportions of the stages, while some pieces of the stage have been animated slightly which unlike in the game, were non-animated. A lot of the stages from the game do lack animations, so do not judge me for that. In some of the .defs, there may or may not be extra lines of code that I forgot to delete. I was just lazy, and didn't erase it. If I missed putting shadows on a stage, don't remind me. It's only a minor thing

Credits go to OldGamer for testing these stages and teaching me additional information on advanced stage creation!

City of Darkness:
esYkDa4.png

This stage has superjump. The castle in the middle was scaled to fit the proportions.
Download

Garage Island:
cr8VLQY.png

Has deltas in the clouds, like source game. Also has superjump.
Download

Hundred Eater Cave:
ic2oTOf.png

Has a really nice superjump!
If you manage to get all the way to the top, there is a 'face' of sorts up there. However, the source game did not have any animations for it.
The water does move and also glows, as source to close game as possible.
Download

Silver Knights:
VZc30pQ.png

Rain is animated.
The background does move, just like source game.
The boat also shakes too, and that was not in the source game but I wanted to add it since I thought it would be a nice addition.
Download

Tower of Jin:
S83hEPY.png

Added deltas to the clouds, just like source.
For some reason the clouds looked a bit weird tiled, so I apologize for that, it's better than cut off bounds.
Download

Symphonia:
DbVPlFb.png

Parallaxed floor.
Deltas.
I had to scale the sunset to fit proportions.
Download

Nerve of Silver Ray:
glwXdKD.png

The ball in the middle floats. In the source game, it doesn't, which surprised me. You would figure they would add an animation to that.
Download

Enjoy guys! If someone could share this over at MFG, I would appreciate it. Thanks again!

Garage_Island , Nerve_Of_Silver_Ray , Symphonia and Silver_Knights is been Updated

what been fixed and updated ?

1. Delta Setting for all 4 stages
2. background adjustment and Bounds high been adjusted all 4 stages
3. reflection and shadow been adjusted all 4 stages
4 Floor shake been fixed for Silver_Knights and can do super jump

Special thanks to Girlfriends lil bro for advice and suggestion for other 2 mugen stages  :)  

New Update file can be found here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tud46m08rudwflt/4+New+Updates+Mugen+stages.rar

PS: Navana will update the topic for the 4 new stages when he have more free time . In the mean time please enjoy the 4 new updates :D