Majin Vegeta Z2 + Babidi Z2 released, Vegeta Updated

BrawlTheMan

Alright, I'm surprised nobody mentioned this. The long await Majin Vegeta has been released, alongside Babidi. Cybaster had some help with these ones, help from XGargoyle. The guy hasn't made any chars aside from a Pikachu since the DOS era of mugen, but he has been around the community for a long time. 

Screenshots:

babidi3.pngm_vegeta_002.pngvegeta3.png

Vidya:

Download:

http://network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/chars_z2.html

I'm more excited on Babidi. Hell, didn't see that one coming at all. For Majin Vegeta, despite the new moveset, still feel like he was just a regular Vegeta because he didn't have that "M" mark on his forehead. The "M" mark was a huge deal apparently, that was the thing that define Majin Vegeta appearance. No "M", he's basically just a normal SSJ Vegeta.

Believe it or not, there was actually a big discussion about Majin Vegeta's M mark on the original WIP thread, and Balthazar (the spriter of Majin Vegeta) not including the M mark on purpose pretty much has lead to some big drama.

Well, I'm not surprised. The "M" mark was a huge thing, pretty much that is the most important mark that make Vegeta as a Majin Vegeta...nvm that, the character is still beast! Along with Babidi released, I have no doubt with the rest of Z2 team, they really give the justice that DBZ characters deserve in mugen.

Oh goody, Now all we need is an snd with Chris Sabat's voice

its alredy included but seems underwhelming imo they used the budokai 3 voice rips in most of them lol. Way better material to work with they could of used. Still its there go to his config file.