Rahlonnir WIP - Brainiac DC comics VIDEO ADDED

RAHLONNIR

Brainiac WIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJiIpLwDlEE

SCREENSHOT

cd1Fp6V.png

Things you need to know

Movelist is 6 button style the x,y,z/a,b,c from stand to crouch combos etc.

Just added a few moves like rolling while down by using forward or backward

Recover in air using up

Roll recover using fwd/back

Z is the power attack and also the launcher while crouching

Grab is fwd/back z depending where you want to throw

Credits
ledernieraztlan for the sprites. This demo has been abandoned for a long time
I've checked and the author hasn't been active in 7 years so I can't wait his approval
I'll use hiss sprites for my own coded braniac

OMG! I'm not dreaming isn't it? Please, I hope you not cancel this like your previous gear 4th Luffy. You Silver Samurai was good, I have hope for this one, the time when at last, we can have a decent Brainiac in mugen. I'm really looking forward for this project!

*I love the new black/green palette you create there, it similar to his version in Superman Unbound.

Shaolin Sham, I also kept the blue pallete, but it is a nightmare putting this one together

It took a lot of motivation to continue this his sprites has 5 attacks 5 fucking attacks. I had to angle draw rotate and recycle. I just hope I can  make a character out of this cause right now the animations look like shit.

Added video in the first post

I understand that. Judging from the vid, that is sure some hardworking you got there. I remember this Brainiac, originally wasn't even have any combo, just attack button only, more like a alpha version. Don't know what happen to the creator of this Brainiac, he just missing like that.

Okay back to the topic, I really like the combo you make there. Are you gonna add his wire tentacle move? You can just take Omega Red wire for that one I think. And the floating skull in the background, what's up with that? That was his spaceship right? Is it gonna do any move/attack or just floating around on the background?

I understand that. Judging from the vid, that is sure some hardworking you got there. I remember this Brainiac, originally wasn't even have any combo, just attack button only, more like a alpha version. Don't know what happen to the creator of this Brainiac, he just missing like that.

Okay back to the topic, I really like the combo you make there. Are you gonna add his wire tentacle move? You can just take Omega Red wire for that one I think. And the floating skull in the background, what's up with that? That was his spaceship right? Is it gonna do any move/attack or just floating around on the background?

On the tentacle move yes on the throw and one special where he pulls the enemy kinda like scorpions spear

And on the floating skull yes that is his ship. I had this idea that he can pull the enemy inside the ship and fight there but with the stage zooming on 1.1 etc. There is a small chance of it happening. Cause I need to restrict the camera but it may conflict with super jumps etc.
So maybe I'll remove it or make unique specials when it is summoned.

ADDED NEW HITSPARKS(credits to AlexRedfish on DevianArt check him out his work is great)

1rkjHGO.gif

ADDED NEW THROW

M9OaGvZ.gif

I get that. Obito, from Naruto series, someone has made him in mugen (I forgot who made it), he make the Obito character absorbed the opponent than change the background place, and fight there. I assume you gonna try like that for the spaceship and is that the background you want to use? It look perfect as the inside spaceship.

The new hitspark, can you small it a bit? Look to big, although I like the hitspark effect. The flashy bright spark fit well for Brainiac.