Ultimecia's Random Stuff

Ultiɱℯciɑ

You guys can find my regular ripping at the Spriters Resource, It goes from sprites to HUDS like the ones from Castlevania Rebirth, Devil May Cry 4, MegaMan Network Transmission and Mortal Kombat 4. But there's always cool leftovers from my ripping and it's a pity to just discard them, because they can be useful if I can't rip the rest (currently), so I decided to post them

From Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Some images for reference:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

From Castlevania Judgment

Posted Image

Reference:

Posted Image

Posted Image

From Sam & Max: Hit the Road

Posted Image

Sam (6.08 MB)

From The King of Fighters - Kyo

Posted Image

Yup, the music is awesome, I give it that. I got a couple of them on my ipod But I think it was so not Castlevania. I mean, they got Death Note's designer and he just made Light Yagami into Simon, Misa into Maria, Ryuk into Death, L became a brand new character called Aeon and filled it with random designs. I liked his designs in Hikaru-no-Go but this was full of underwhelming designs. The battle system was also poorly done. There was two things I liked, through: Grant (c'mon, he's awesome!) and how they did the Clock Tower stage. It's one of the worst Castlevania I ever played. Sure, not yet as bad as Order of Shadows, but is bad

i agree the art isnt exactly the best. but it did look really good as art. i loved the clock tower stage as well. and i love castlevania music in general. especially after this!

As art, but not as Castlevania art IMO. I'm not talking about his style as an artist, but as the overall designs. Heck, this game's stand was empty on TGS, even with a playable demo. It's missing a part of that.. "Castlevania" feeling, you know You're welcome! I got this one on my ipod too. Have you heard the OST of Harmony of Despair? It's bloody sweet!

• 2 weeks later...