[Full Game]Sonic Fighting Remix : Unlimited Match

Neo_Fire_Sonic

I'm aware I clearly stole the "Unlimited Match" part from Kof2002um, but that isn't a problem. Also this is indeed a sequel to another full game I had made before, but as for what the first one was, we won't be going into that now.

something_newish_sonic_m_u_g_e_n_related

NJoUvR6.png

lL5DgQx.png

TjRth1K.png

QRXvqyc.png

Final Roster

Sonic

Tails

Knuckles

Shadow

Rouge

Amy

Mighty

Espio

Silver

Fiona Fox

E-123 Omega

E-101 Beta MK II (Author is MGSSJ2)

Rain (Fan Character)

Aeon (Fan Character)

SPOILER: Bosses

Spoiler

Mephiles

Eclipse(Don't tell anyone)

Neo Metal Sonic

Super Scourge

V-Neo(If you paid attention during Sonic Speed Fighters 2)

Want to try a demo of this? head here ?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rhewel1lalmigf3/SF Remix UM Demo2.zip

Wait, what happened to your other project?

....Um, nothing? Why in the hell do you think I would just cancel it? If you noticed in that topic I clearly stated in the last post that it is still in progress, I always make 2 games and then do something special afterwards.

Eh, whatever.

While most of the roster looks promising, I'm worried about the three characters on the right.

Especially that purple guy, because he just looks like a sonic recolor, and that's a no-go.

OHHHHH you need to read the archie comics son ,I mean seriously, you could recognize fiona but not him? Me is dissapoint. lol

the greyish person is a GIRL

and the other guy is a very popular overrated fan-character

Which greyish person? There are two greyish person on the right.

And to be honest, none of them look like girls.

Also, if one of your characters is an overrated OC, then why the hell is he even playable there?

His spot should be taken by more underdog-like Sonic characters that deserve it more. Like, for example, Honey The Cat!!!

Of course the greyish person doesn't look like a girl because that's just a TINY image. And He's playable because I wanted to make him, and to be honest, Honey the Cat does not interest me at all. Also the fact no sprites no moveset etc.

Also the fact no sprites no moveset etc.

She may not have sprites, but she DOES have a moveset, and that is Candy's moveset from FIghter's Megamix, because that's what Honey the Cat is:

A Sonic version of Candy from Fighter's Megamix (she even has the same clothes and the same stance, and Candy's japanese name is also Honey).

a fine screenpack that i wish to make in the future,as for adding more chars i really beleive you should consider adding Kiritsu to your roster.hes a cool sonic fan char that hasnt yet ben added to any sonic mugen games yet>

Kiritsu_zpsnrxxw2m1.png

a fine screenpack that i wish to make in the future,as for adding more chars i really beleive you should consider adding Kiritsu to your roster.hes a cool sonic fan char that hasnt yet ben added to any sonic mugen games yet>

Kiritsu_zpsnrxxw2m1.png

Actually he has been in a mugen game before, Sure like every sonic related full game in mugen it was forgotten and went dead, but he was a WIP at one point.

Also another thing though, If you want me to add a character, the character needs to have advance style sprites, those are a modified version of the genesis sprites.

ANYwho if you don't believe me here's proof

nTteb1b.png

wow I remember that game from ages ego, never got the chance to try it out. I don't think i ever saw him in action gameplay videos, just on the title like that,thats why I suggested him.if possible could you send me that sonic mugen?id still like to try it out after all these years.and I still think you should add kiritsu simply because his mugen is pretty much gone.iv seen kiritsu's sprites and boy....its really advanced professetionally so check it out when youv got some time.if not I have another cool character you can think about.

BTW why haven't you updated viciouses sprites because there's an update version,do you prefer this stile instead?

wow I remember that game from ages ego, never got the chance to try it out. I don't think i ever saw him in action gameplay videos, just on the title like that,thats why I suggested him.if possible could you send me that sonic mugen?id still like to try it out after all these years.and I still think you should add kiritsu simply because his mugen is pretty much gone.iv seen kiritsu's sprites and boy....its really advanced professetionally so check it out when youv got some time.if not I have another cool character you can think about.

BTW why haven't you updated viciouses sprites because there's an update version,do you prefer this stile instead?

Because as i recall they are not released, and the fan character alliance mugen, literally only has 2 of the characters (partially) done, and there's really nothing else in it.

actually his update has ben public for a long time.as for that sonic mugen,the last time I saw,he had like over 20 chars in the roster if this is the same mugen where talking about.im certain more than 2 are complete but if this one was posted at mugenguild then no where talking about 2 deferent games.so have you considered Kiritsu a possible P1 or even a secret OP-boss?

vsp_zpsfkknnpfa.png

actually his update has ben public for a long time.as for that sonic mugen,the last time I saw,he had like over 20 chars in the roster if this is the same mugen where talking about.im certain more than 2 are complete but if this one was posted at mugenguild then no where talking about 2 deferent games.so have you considered Kiritsu a possible P1 or even a secret OP-boss?

vsp_zpsfkknnpfa.png

The mugen I just posted, there are only 2 characters, and besides, vicious is near completion so there would be no point in adding this, also can you please keep the rest of "SSF2" in this topic not here ok?

Not in your screenshot. I see two baclk hedgehogs with red eyes.

Shadow, who only has a red eye color, and another black hedgehog, who has redly colored eye whites, and that's the character I'm worried about, because it could be another boring Sonic FC.