Hayato v2 by Yamori X

Yamori X

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It came to my attention that a few people couldn't do Hayato's Hyper Combo commands. So, for any of those that might have the same problem, I've made a separate CMD file that allows for you to execute his Hyper Combos in a different way (i.e. 2QCF + p). Re-download Hayato for the alternate CMD.

• 2 weeks later...

I like you. TIME FOR MEAN FEEDBACK!!

• - I noticed all of your standing sprites are lower than they should be. 2 pixels lower than where they are supposed to be. Set your draw.offset = 0,-2.
  • + All alignment and stuff is excellent. Are you using Beximus' character's SFF as a base for sprites? Or did you compile and align them all yourself?
  • = QCF_xy, and the different ex button variations of it. The regular move is 2 hits, don't you think the EX should be more hits? everything else's EX hits more than regular hits.

...damn thats all I got, a + feedback a - minus feedback, and = feedback.

Man I really like this version of him. Great job. I have an idea, Have you ever played Plasma Sword? Well when the character's activate there "plasma fields" it looks like this.
PlasmanPreview.gif

I made a stage of it because of its awesome looks. My idea is you should add it as a super background during his supers. for a Plasma Sword reference (since he is from that game)

Thanks a lot Ryon! You've been a big help. I've corrected the offset, thanks for letting me know. And yes, I've done the compilation and alignment of the sprites. As for the EX move, I gave it a special property that the original didn't have (short invulnerability to counter standing attacks), so I don't think it really needs more hits. And finally, for the hyper bg, I'd like to do that, but then again, I'd rather keep consistency with my other chars.

ybEuLBs.png

I made a small portrait for your Hayato

Just apply it to "4.act" and your all set!

Great job on all your characters! Keep up the great work!

Oh my! You do so much for me ;~; Thanks so much, Ky!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...